The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Christopher Taylor's The Line Up now available at Murphy's (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Christopher Taylor
View Profile
V.I.P.
British Columbia Canada
2315 Posts

Profile of Christopher Taylor
It became very clear to me after Murphy's made this effect available that I need to provide a full and unedited performance of this unique routine. It has also been highly recommended that I make a posting here in Latest and Greatest about it. So, here it is: https://youtu.be/u4jEiO3jEwQ

The premise in my presentation is one of "creative visualization": the participant visualizes five everyday objects lined up in one of 120 different possible ways and the performer makes it happen; the performer is instrument of the participant's vision. The stack of black backed photos are shown to represent 40 of the possible 120 permutations. The stack is cut several times by the performer to show how they are different; one is cut to at random by the participant and then he/she visualizes the random order occurring; it becomes real.

All the best,

Christopher
Christopher Taylor

Member P.E.A.

www.taylorimagineering.com

MAKING MENTALISM MORE IMPOSSIBLE
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
7528 Posts

Profile of RNK
Can this be repeated with a different outcome?

Anybody know?

Thanks!
RNK
Check out Bafflingbob.com
Christopher Taylor
View Profile
V.I.P.
British Columbia Canada
2315 Posts

Profile of Christopher Taylor
Hi RNK: No, it cannot. That said, I do have a means of attaining a different result every time with my TID system. The exact nature of the TIDS version is that you are predicting the outcome rather than "seeing it". You can find it on my website. Cheers.

Christopher
Christopher Taylor

Member P.E.A.

www.taylorimagineering.com

MAKING MENTALISM MORE IMPOSSIBLE
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Christopher Taylor's The Line Up now available at Murphy's (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL