The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Tornado Refills - Homemade? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Sophocles
View Profile
Loyal user
251 Posts

Profile of Sophocles
Hi all,

First post. Wonderful website. I read the reviews for Tornado (http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/6861) and am considering purchasing the product. I noticed that you need to have access to refills, so I am concerned because Penguin is out. So what happens if you can no longer purchase refills? Can you make the product at home? Or are the refills essential?

Thank you!
jljones83
View Profile
New user
LA, CA
90 Posts

Profile of jljones83
I don't own the trick, so I can't speak to whether or not you could craft your own refills, but I can say refills would be essential for an illusion like that. It only comes with 28 cards, and 2 are used per performance, and they get ripped up. Unless you only want to perform this 14 times, refills would be essential.
According to Penguin, the refills will probably be back by next month. Their live chat is really helpful.
friend2cptsolo
View Profile
Elite user
Spent all this time on the Cafe' and all I have to show for it is
445 Posts

Profile of friend2cptsolo
Did you see the reviews? The refills have been out since May.... that is a while.
I would watch out about buying it until refill are actually in stock and not just a probably be in next month.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Tornado Refills - Homemade? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL