The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Another CSB questions (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

warren
View Profile
Inner circle
uk
4166 Posts

Profile of warren
For those who perform CSB which size coins do you prefer ie dollar or half dollar size and does one size have any advantage over the other ?
inigmntoya
View Profile
Inner circle
DC area native, now in Atlanta
2351 Posts

Profile of inigmntoya
I've used half dollar size for years but recently acquired a dollar size set.
I do Bob Sheets' "Triple Transpo" routine and don't have the right size purse for the dollar size and there's one move my hands may not be large enough to do without some windows being a problem.
I think in general larger is more visual and seems more impossible.
warren
View Profile
Inner circle
uk
4166 Posts

Profile of warren
That's interesting that you should mention that routine as I've just started playing with it a little myself, at 5ft 3 I have relatively small hands myself so perhaps the half dollar size is the way to go.....thanks for your input Smile
Tom G
View Profile
Inner circle
2896 Posts

Profile of Tom G
I use half dollar size for everything. I did start with Morgan dollars and I could handle them ok, but they just looked too big for my hands. People like David Roth, Kainoa Harbottle, and a few others use halves also.
J-Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
Ridley Park, PA
5338 Posts

Profile of J-Mac
Warren, always go with the size that feels most comfortable in your hands. you'll perform best with the size that works in your hands.

Jim
warren
View Profile
Inner circle
uk
4166 Posts

Profile of warren
Thanks for the input guy's much appreciated, I only use dollars for 3 fly everything else I use coins similar in size to half dollars or actually use half dollars so I'll probably stick with that size unless I have difficulty purchasing them and the dollar size proves easier to get hold of as I'm hoping to pick p a set at the Blackpool magic convention from possibly Auke Van Dokkum.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Another CSB questions (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL