The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Holed up by Chris Mayhew (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MagicBrent
View Profile
Inner circle
2574 Posts

Profile of MagicBrent
I'm gonna get this just as a hats off to Chris for the hilarious trailer!!!! Looks fun. http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/7956. Plus it looks like a winner as a lead in to Lloyd Barnes Acme Hole trick, using Lloyde's as a "how did you do that" lead in trick.
catweazle
View Profile
Special user
924 Posts

Profile of catweazle
I think it will be great as a addition to monkey in the middle, first you do it without holes, then you make it even fairer by punching holes in the jokers, card jumps from middle of deck to in between the jokers no where near the deck, and they have holes in, bonkers!!

great effect, great download, full of fun, but great stuff within.

even Pegasus could make the required thingy without any stress at all, honest!
btwigg
View Profile
Loyal user
Sacramento, CA USA
204 Posts

Profile of btwigg
Do we need to rough our own cards on this one?
catweazle
View Profile
Special user
924 Posts

Profile of catweazle
Nope!
btwigg
View Profile
Loyal user
Sacramento, CA USA
204 Posts

Profile of btwigg
Oh word?!
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5991 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Monkey in the middle the card is signed . This cannot be signed if the cards come no where near the deck as that is what it says on the description so if that's the case it's never as strong imo . Also super trapped is I think ( basically entrapment gold ) is more practical than mitm if you don't want to rely on your r and s breaking down some day 😊Ps maybe the card can be signed I am speculating but love this type of hit them hard quick magic Tarik 😊
catweazle
View Profile
Special user
924 Posts

Profile of catweazle
You can still use a signed card..

its a great trick, and there is so much more taught in the video its a steal.
catweazle
View Profile
Special user
924 Posts

Profile of catweazle
You can do a version of MITM without R&S, but I'm happy making them anyway, and for the impossibility of mixing the two, would be happy to ruin them with a hole every now again, no probs.
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5991 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Ok great the hole is neat so no worries about using up cards but you can do a signed card as clean as in the demo without going near the deck ?
catweazle
View Profile
Special user
924 Posts

Profile of catweazle
You are not going to show the fact its signed because it's in between the jokers,
it will fly, just have them sign it in the best spot.
APC
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
1213 Posts

Profile of APC
I'm assuming this is the same as The Hole Thing that he previously put out. Simple method that does what you see.
catweazle
View Profile
Special user
924 Posts

Profile of catweazle
Sounds like it, very simple, very effective method, the download covers 3 routines, and loads of the best slights to achieve them, I'm really impressed.
Wordsworth
View Profile
Veteran user
324 Posts

Profile of Wordsworth
His Clockwork Apple was a great little book, and very underrated. I got it soon after release, and it has a 'holes' section in it with some great stuff.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Holed up by Chris Mayhew (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL