The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Best Trick of all the Best Tricks of the Year (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

TheSecretFire
View Profile
Veteran user
384 Posts

Profile of TheSecretFire
Hello,

We've all received those emails from companies which are titled: "This is the best thing I've seen!" or "The best trick of the year!" And other such over-hyped mediocrity. When receiving 4 or 5 of such emails each month, it can become rather bothersome.

So to poke fun at said emails, I decided to cheekily title a couple of my creations: "The Best Trick of the Year, so Far" and "The Next Best Trick of the Year".

I now bring you: "The Best Trick of All the Best Tricks of the Year" (It was released at the end of last year, I'm only now making a thread about it). This is a method which allows you to magically fold origami, change your predictions, and transform drawings.

The box can be shown empty before and after the moment of magic, with no ditching necessary. The demo is here, at the top of the page: http://www.wanderingmagic.com/products

If you have any questions, I'm easy to find.

Tom Phoenix
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Best Trick of all the Best Tricks of the Year (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.21 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL