The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Alan Rorisson Smoke Issues (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

BrainMagos
View Profile
Special user
553 Posts

Profile of BrainMagos
Hello,

My Smoke unit (1.0) has stopped working. I charge it until it is green but even with a new cartridge doesn't produce smoke. I purchased this package 2 years ago. Do these things go bad after some time? Please advise.
Salby
View Profile
Inner circle
New Jersey
1256 Posts

Profile of Salby
Mine did the same thing. I have a very similar situation as you.

I bought new cartridges because I was told these expire. Even with brand new, recent cartridges, I get very little smoke if any. And you have to suck ("inhale") very hard to get this little smoke... Burns the back of your throat when doing this though.

I was never told the unit expires if placed in a drawer for 2 years... This could be the reason.
You know how to make God laugh?........... Tell him your plans!!!
BrainMagos
View Profile
Special user
553 Posts

Profile of BrainMagos
Thank you Sal. I will be looking for refills then.
MR Effecto
View Profile
Inner circle
2835 Posts

Profile of MR Effecto
Mine also did the same thing. I also got the new version and yep did it again. Mad as hell. But go to the store or look on Amazon you can get what goes into the pen. Way cheaper.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Alan Rorisson Smoke Issues (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL