The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Instagram Predict! Read someone's mind using Instagram (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

jf4viva
View Profile
Veteran user
311 Posts

Profile of jf4viva
This is something I've been working on for a while and I think you will like it. The effect is as described below:
The spectator goes to the Magician's instagram on their phone and freely scrolls through the Magician's pictures. The spectator freely stops anywhere they want and lands on a picture. (They can even change to another different picture !)
The magician without EVER looking at the spectator's phone the magician accurately predicts which picture they stopped on!

The Magician can describe the picture in real time or predict the picture in advance!

NO APPS
NO ACCOMPLICE
NO FAKE SCREENS OR SCREENSHOTS
SPECTATOR IS REALLY ON INSTAGRAM
If you are interested in learning, please Send $8 to my paypal magicmark52@yahoo.com and PM me your email
I will send you the instructional video there

Here is a video of the effect in action

https://youtu.be/ggG_ifie2r8

Thank you

Mark Calabrese
jf4viva
View Profile
Veteran user
311 Posts

Profile of jf4viva
And the most popular question I get, is is this similar to icurveball by Oz Pearlman. NO the methods are vastly different. His routine was the inspiration but in no way do the methods overlap
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Instagram Predict! Read someone's mind using Instagram (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL