The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Fellowship of Christian Magicians! » » Ohio Fellowship Of Christian Magicians Conference (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

markofmagic
View Profile
Elite user
480 Posts

Profile of markofmagic
Time is quickly approaching for our 2017 conference. We have changed our format this year and will only have magic lectures this year. We are calling it the Ohio Fellowship Of Christian Magicians College of Magic. We have a great line up of performers/lectures/dealers this year, that include Duane and Mary Laflin, Steve Harney, Sheldon Rhodes, Jeff Eno, and Greg Hamilton. All the information about the conference is on our face book page. Come on in and join us have a great time you will leave with many ideas and props for your ministry.
Terry Holley
View Profile
Inner circle
1805 Posts

Profile of Terry Holley
I found the Facebook page a bit hard to find, so here is the link: https://www.facebook.com/Ohio-FCM-187829181255106/

Once you arrive, keep scrolling down to see the info about the conference.
Co-author with illusionist Andre' Kole of "Astrology and Psychic Phenomena."
Steven_Parlette
View Profile
New user
15 Posts

Profile of Steven_Parlette
Make your room reservations before February 9, 2017.
Tell them you are with the Ohio Fellowship of Christian Magicians.

Holiday Inn North
7007 N. High Street
Worthington, Ohio 43085

Room rate is $ 99.00 + tax.
This includes two tickets to their breakfast buffet.
Call 614-436-0700
markofmagic
View Profile
Elite user
480 Posts

Profile of markofmagic
OK we are a little less that three weeks away from the conference. Come on down we would love to meet all of our café friends. We have a great line up for lectures and dealers. I know that you will leave with more knowledge and new props for your programs. You still have plenty of time to register and if you wish you can register at the door.
Terry Holley
View Profile
Inner circle
1805 Posts

Profile of Terry Holley
Are there any publicity posters/fliers/schedules online for this event? All I can find is the Facebook page and there is very limited information on there. Thanks.
markofmagic
View Profile
Elite user
480 Posts

Profile of markofmagic
Duane and Mary Laflin, Steve Harney, Sheldon Rhodes, Jeff Eno, and Greg Hamilton will be there as dealers and lecturers. This held in Columbus Ohio on March 10th and 11th. Ther should be our whole brochure on the face book page
markofmagic
View Profile
Elite user
480 Posts

Profile of markofmagic
This time next week I will be traveling to Columbus Ohio to begin setting up for our conference which starts next Friday March 10th We have worked hard to bring top name performers, lecturers, dealers to our conference this year. We have a whole new format and we are excited about this new conference . We hope that all of you come out and help make this a great conference. Bring you favorite effect and share it with us on the "Late Night Show" Open mic format. There is still plenty of time to preregister or you can register at the door. Looking forward to meeting our café friends. See you there!!
Terry Holley
View Profile
Inner circle
1805 Posts

Profile of Terry Holley
Quote:
On Feb 24, 2017, markofmagic wrote:
Duane and Mary Laflin, Steve Harney, Sheldon Rhodes, Jeff Eno, and Greg Hamilton will be there as dealers and lecturers. This held in Columbus Ohio on March 10th and 11th. Ther should be our whole brochure on the face book page

If there is a brochure on the Facebook page I cannot find it.
markofmagic
View Profile
Elite user
480 Posts

Profile of markofmagic
OK today is the big day. I hope everyone comes down to the conference and enjoys themselves. See you there.
markofmagic
View Profile
Elite user
480 Posts

Profile of markofmagic
Well, we had a great conference again this year. The new format with changing to only magic lectures and only having one lecture at a time went very well and had lots of positive comments. That makes us think that we are on the right track. So it looks like that next year we will stick to the same format as we had this year. Thanks for all who came and made it a great conference. Thanks to all the board members, lecturers/dealers that made it such a huge success.
jamiedoyle
View Profile
Special user
Lafayette, IN
619 Posts

Profile of jamiedoyle
I think that's what needs to happen at conferences - specialize on one thing!
Congrats on a great conference!
Jamie Doyle
International President - Fellowship of Christian Magicians
jamiedoylemagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Fellowship of Christian Magicians! » » Ohio Fellowship Of Christian Magicians Conference (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL