The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Angelo Carbone - The Gift (532 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..12~13~14~15~16..23..29..35..41..46~47~48 [Next]
Drtriage
View Profile
Elite user
My garden fence has
445 Posts

Profile of Drtriage
Quote:

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Just a Heads up for anyone who is going to Blackpool

I have found out you can order from US Dealer and pay the US Price and Pick up at Blackpool and only pay the USD75.00 / GBP60.20 and collect from the stand so no customs to worry about go to Vanishing inc USA website order and then select collect from Blackpool at check out

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Since MoM failed to deliver on their big offer - this looks like the best one going (I guess a few magic clubs will be getting their Blackpool attendees to pick them up)
LankyHobo
View Profile
Loyal user
209 Posts

Profile of LankyHobo
Quote:
On Feb 7, 2017, Drtriage wrote:
8pm has passed and no BIG offer as promised by MoM - what happened?

8pm yesterday...
Drtriage
View Profile
Elite user
My garden fence has
445 Posts

Profile of Drtriage
Quote:
On Feb 7, 2017, LankyHobo wrote:
Quote:

8pm yesterday...

What was the big offer yesterday? (Was it only on for a short period?)
Angelo Carbone
View Profile
V.I.P.
1376 Posts

Profile of Angelo Carbone
Quote:
On Feb 7, 2017, Fire Starter wrote:
Wow, just seen one price 95 quid,out of my price range,i can live without it,no worries Smile

that's the limited edition model. Try the Standard black version. Cheaper.
The Gift: Trick of the Year 2017
My YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/themagicinventor
LankyHobo
View Profile
Loyal user
209 Posts

Profile of LankyHobo
I don't know what the offer actually was. But Dom said in his post that the details would be available on MoM's site at 8pm last night. As the link now leads just to the homepage I would assume it was first come first served on their batch.

This really looks awesome. Really want to pick this up. Nice work, Angelo.
JackMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1925 Posts

Profile of JackMagic
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

8pm yesterday...

Everyone was let down by the MOM hype , he simply backed up his offer with Nothing !

Except he charged more than other dealer ( a lot of people paid more thinking they would be getting a bonus ) but this was not the case

Next time MOM offers a big offer best to ignore as can't be trusted and has had more chances to make good on his post but all have been ignored !!
reignofsound
View Profile
Inner circle
Glasgow, UK
2016 Posts

Profile of reignofsound
Seems a lot of money for basically a card prediction?
JackMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1925 Posts

Profile of JackMagic
Quote:
On Feb 7, 2017, Angelo Carbone wrote:
Quote:
On Feb 7, 2017, Fire Starter wrote:
Wow, just seen one price 95 quid,out of my price range,i can live without it,no worries Smile

that's the limited edition model. Try the Standard black version. Cheaper.

Only way to get this for a fair price in the UK is pre order from
Vanashing inc and collect in backpool that way you will end up paying 62 Quid

All U.K. Other Dealers are charging 70-75 Quid or 99 Quid for the Gold

I still don't see why 99 Quid for the gold ! And how limited is this limited edition ?
tomdeg
View Profile
Loyal user
290 Posts

Profile of tomdeg
Quote:
On Feb 7, 2017, reignofsound wrote:
Seems a lot of money for basically a card prediction?

There's so much more possible with it, which is why after thinking about it, I pre-ordered.
tomdeg
View Profile
Loyal user
290 Posts

Profile of tomdeg
Angelo, I PMed 'ya with a quick question.... thanx.
Drtriage
View Profile
Elite user
My garden fence has
445 Posts

Profile of Drtriage
Quote:
I don't know what the offer actually was. But Dom said in his post that the details would be available on MoM's site at 8pm last night. As the link now leads just to the homepage I would assume it was first come first served on their batch.

Annoyed to have missed the offer(particularly as a post above suggested it was actually 8pm tonight).
Colin (C.J.)
View Profile
Special user
567 Posts

Profile of Colin (C.J.)
MoM could make things right by doing an even BIGGER offer at 8pm tomorrow. I've thrown down the gauntlet, I hope MoM responds with actions not words.
LankyHobo
View Profile
Loyal user
209 Posts

Profile of LankyHobo
Quote:
On Feb 7, 2017, JackMagic wrote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

8pm yesterday...

Everyone was let down by the MOM hype , he simply backed up his offer with Nothing !

Except he charged more than other dealer ( a lot of people paid more thinking they would be getting a bonus ) but this was not the case

Next time MOM offers a big offer best to ignore as can't be trusted and has had more chances to make good on his post but all have been ignored !!

He didn't back out of anything. The offer was for last night as he stated in his post last night. As for prices compared to other dealers, they all seem to be about the same when you consider that MoM has free first class delivery included.
Drtriage
View Profile
Elite user
My garden fence has
445 Posts

Profile of Drtriage
Quote:
Quote:
On Feb 7, 2017, JackMagic wrote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

8pm yesterday...

He didn't back out of anything. The offer was for last night as he stated in his post last night. As for prices compared to other dealers, they all seem to be about the same when you consider that MoM has free first class delivery included.

What was the offer last night?

(Did anyone actually see it and more importantly, were they able to buy it at the big offer price?)
Colin (C.J.)
View Profile
Special user
567 Posts

Profile of Colin (C.J.)
I didn't see a big offer and I went on the site like every 10 minutes. Did I miss the bigger picture?
FJR
View Profile
Regular user
London
129 Posts

Profile of FJR
I now have the perfect thing to put in my 'Lubor's Gift'...or will have in a few days, when this arrives.
A self-contained box of wonders to take out at the right moments.

Best,
Francis
Flaneur / Gentleman Amateur
Member of the I.B.M - Ring 25
illusioneer
View Profile
Special user
Ohio
723 Posts

Profile of illusioneer
Almost two pages (mostly) dedicated to a "big offer" that affects only a specific group of you.

If you want the trick - buy it if you can afford it. If you can't....don't buy it. Simple.

Can we get back on topic please?
Things are about to change........ LIGHTS!!!
Drtriage
View Profile
Elite user
My garden fence has
445 Posts

Profile of Drtriage
Quote:

He didn't back out of anything. The offer was for last night as he stated in his post last night.

Perhaps he will clarify what the offer last night was (and for how long it was available).
Drtriage
View Profile
Elite user
My garden fence has
445 Posts

Profile of Drtriage
Quote:
On Feb 7, 2017, illusioneer wrote:
Almost two pages (mostly) dedicated to a "big offer" that affects only a specific group of you.

If you want the trick - buy it if you can afford it. If you can't....don't buy it. Simple.

I guess it focussed on the offer(which applies worldwide) since it is only at the preorder stage and no one has it to review yet. Hopefully as it will be issued soon we will see genuine reviews and not just speculation.
The Duster
View Profile
Inner circle
1642 Posts

Profile of The Duster
Quote:
On Feb 7, 2017, illusioneer wrote:

No you have missed the point

Everyone posting about the big offer is taking the p

There wasn't any offer

It was just a scummy move

Hence him ignoring all the posts about it

But it's good info on which shop to never buy from...

He should have come on here and said, 'yeah never going to be an offer, I just got carried away' - etc

And you get free post from other UK shops - and a lower price as well
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Angelo Carbone - The Gift (532 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..12~13~14~15~16..23..29..35..41..46~47~48 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL