The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Angelo Carbone - The Gift (532 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..6..9..12..15..16~17~18~19~20..26..31..36..41..46~47~48 [Next]
Colin (C.J.)
View Profile
Special user
567 Posts

Profile of Colin (C.J.)
Here's a great idea for a children's party presentation.

Ask the birthday boy/girl whether there's a picture of a clown, ringmaster, trapeze artist or juggler in the box and if they get it right they will win a brilliant prize.

Once they answer do the necessary and show them that they are in fact wrong and therefore don't win a prize.

A powerful and important lesson for today's selfish, "I want it all and I want it now" generation.
Mystification
View Profile
Special user
567 Posts

Profile of Mystification
Quote:
On Feb 10, 2017, Colin (C.J.) wrote:
Here's a great idea for a children's party presentation.

Ask the birthday boy/girl whether there's a picture of a clown, ringmaster, trapeze artist or juggler in the box and if they get it right they will win a brilliant prize.

Once they answer do the necessary and show them that they are in fact wrong and therefore don't win a prize.

A powerful and important lesson for today's selfish, "I want it all and I want it now" generation.


Hilarious!!
Angelo Carbone
View Profile
V.I.P.
1376 Posts

Profile of Angelo Carbone
Colin that's very funny 😂
The Gift: Trick of the Year 2017
My YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/themagicinventor
Angelo Carbone
View Profile
V.I.P.
1376 Posts

Profile of Angelo Carbone
PLEASE! Anyone who wants to join the Facebook group you MUST message me either on here or on FB with some sort of proof. There are over 30 people wanting to join and I had to message each individually and some are unread because of the silly FB message request feature that no one really knows about. I once discovered it by accident and had lots of unread messages going back a few years.

So if you requested to join and you are not in yet, go back to FB messenger and check all your messages and message requests.

Thank you all.

http://www.facebook.com/groups/thegiftownersgroup
The Gift: Trick of the Year 2017
My YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/themagicinventor
Johnsypoppins
View Profile
Regular user
134 Posts

Profile of Johnsypoppins
Been holding back on ordering this for some reason but can't hold off anymore lol, order in.

Love that Schrodingers Cat idea, think it was that that pushed me over the edge.
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
6014 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Hi Angelo once I receive mine can I still get access to the additional ideas without joining Facebook ? It's a medium I have no desire to join ever but still would like the updates regards Tarik 😊
Angelo Carbone
View Profile
V.I.P.
1376 Posts

Profile of Angelo Carbone
Hey Tarik.

Well I am not sure really. Short of copying and pasting every article and comment from the group, I'm not sure how else to do it for you. 😃. Perhaps join FB just for the group and don't do anything else. 😁
The Gift: Trick of the Year 2017
My YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/themagicinventor
Pugwash
View Profile
New user
64 Posts

Profile of Pugwash
Quote:
On Feb 10, 2017, Tarik Flash wrote:
Hi Angelo once I receive mine can I still get access to the additional ideas without joining Facebook ? It's a medium I have no desire to join ever but still would like the updates regards Tarik 😊


Hi Tarik
I can relate to what you've said. I'm not a FB fan either but have joined specifically for The Gift (and another great App Smile)
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
6014 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Angelo I will never use Facebook as I hate the concept of it but that's another story . I realise these are bonus ideas which I can get off mutual friends at the magic circle etc . I just don't like that you have to subscribe to something that I am so anti just to get the bonus stuff but like I say there is a work around for me . Infact I have two of the best handlings for this effect in my opinion totally clean any card no repeats one deck so I wouldn't want that over Facebook anyway kind regards Tarik 😊
sbays
View Profile
Inner circle
Burbank, CA
1058 Posts

Profile of sbays
Quote:
On Feb 9, 2017, Michael Daniels wrote:
I'm thinking of using the box for a Schrodinger's Cat premise (quantum indeterminacy). In the black box there is an indeterminate animal that is both a cat and a dog. It is also both alive and dead at the same time. According to the Copenhagen interpretation of quantum mechanics, everything is indeterminate until we actually observe it. The spectator has a free choice of cat or dog, and alive or dead.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schr%C3%B6dinger's_cat

I think this justifies both the box and procedure. It also makes the effect repeatable (e.g., walkaround).

Mike


Terrific idea. I have always loved this premise. I have another cool little idea to use with this plot. Something visual. If I get it to where I am happy with it, I will share here.
"Opportunity may only knock once, but temptation leans on the doorbell."
Angelo Carbone
View Profile
V.I.P.
1376 Posts

Profile of Angelo Carbone
Quote:
On Feb 10, 2017, Tarik Flash wrote:
... I just don't like that you have to subscribe to something that I am so anti just to get the bonus stuff...


But it's not just me coming up with bonus stuff. Others are too and if there was no group then we would never know about all the potential ideas. So I am happy there is one place for all of us to be to brainstorm and share. Am very sorry you don't want to join Tarik. However if you are worried about privacy and Facebook knowing everything about you, just make up a fake profile and don't post or have any friends and then join. 😁
The Gift: Trick of the Year 2017
My YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/themagicinventor
M Pitcher
View Profile
Elite user
Around the block
432 Posts

Profile of M Pitcher
Quote:
On Feb 10, 2017, Tarik Flash wrote:
Angelo I will never use Facebook as I hate the concept of it but that's another story . I realise these are bonus ideas which I can get off mutual friends at the magic circle etc . I just don't like that you have to subscribe to something that I am so anti just to get the bonus stuff but like I say there is a work around for me . Infact I have two of the best handlings for this effect in my opinion totally clean any card no repeats one deck so I wouldn't want that over Facebook anyway kind regards Tarik 😊


Tarik,
The product you bought is complete as it is.
Nobody promised you bonus effects and updates before you buy it.
Angelo was so kind to create a closed group so people can share ideas about the gift.
Your decision of staying away from that platform should also come with the decision that you are missing pros and cons of said platform.

MP
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
6014 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Yes all understood I guess I am just old fashioned and like you say it's just a bonus anyway . I don't like when you ring a company up generally in life and they say fill in a certain form but you have to download it first or set up a direct debit etc instead of paying by cheque or card etc . It's just I don't like things being forced upon us ie a certain way to conform ie if you have no computer you can't get that form or you have to jump through hoops to get someond else to download it for you etc it's just the way the world is going and not something I personally like . I didn't even like efffects coming without a DVD as I like to store my effects with their DVDs or written instructions so I know where to find them immediately , I don't want to be rememdering passwords or what file or PDF that is on or was it on my old lap top etc etc. Anyway back on topic the gift is something I do love and I have my own great ideas and uses for it and can get any information from my friends in person in various alternative ways . Sorry for the rant I am not getting at anyone on here it's just old fashioned me so I apologise . If you buy one thing at Blackpool buy The Gift as I believe I do know a great effect when I see one . Have a good weekend to all Tarik 😊Ps I look forward to meeting lots of you at Blackpool next weekend just 5 more sleeps 😊
Philippe
View Profile
Special user
742 Posts

Profile of Philippe
Way to go M Piitcher. I feel exactly the same as you regarding FB, I will not go near it. May I pm you regarding your handling for The Gift?
Ray Chelt
View Profile
Inner circle
Changing the world with my
1334 Posts

Profile of Ray Chelt
Quote:
On Feb 10, 2017, Tarik Flash wrote:
Angelo I will never use Facebook as I hate the concept of it but that's another story . I realise these are bonus ideas which I can get off mutual friends at the magic circle etc . I just don't like that you have to subscribe to something that I am so anti just to get the bonus stuff but like I say there is a work around for me . Infact I have two of the best handlings for this effect in my opinion totally clean any card no repeats one deck so I wouldn't want that over Facebook anyway kind regards Tarik 😊


Well firstly you can set up a closed group on Facebook, as Angelo has done, so the info is restricted to purchasers.

However secondly , and more importantly, I think it's an absolute disgrace that Angelo hasn't built his own social media website that fits in with exactly what you would be happy with. What a selfish individual he is.

Shame on you Angelo, shame on you.

I'm looking at releasing an effect Tarik so could you drop me a note on what colour scheme you'd like on my website, font etc. Also details of any allergies. Thanks.
Colin (C.J.)
View Profile
Special user
567 Posts

Profile of Colin (C.J.)
Lol, great post Ray!
captainsmiffy
View Profile
Special user
UK, resident UAE
588 Posts

Profile of captainsmiffy
Whilst I tend to shy away from FB, I have it and have ordered the gift from the UK. Wont be in my hands, unfortunately, until at least the end of this month. How do I join this FB group? Are there instructions with the effect on how to join?
Have you tried 'Up The Ante' yet?? The ultimate gambling demo....a self-working wonder! See the reviews here on the cafe.
drstevemagic
View Profile
Loyal user
Addicted to For Sale Forum so only have
265 Posts

Profile of drstevemagic
Quote:
On Feb 11, 2017, captainsmiffy wrote:
Whilst I tend to shy away from FB, I have it and have ordered the gift from the UK. Wont be in my hands, unfortunately, until at least the end of this month. How do I join this FB group? Are there instructions with the effect on how to join?


Just PM Angelo with some sort of proof of purchase and he will add you to the FB group. (I copied and pasted my Penguin order receipt into the body of the PM.)

Steve
Ustaad
View Profile
Inner circle
Iindia - States
5905 Posts

Profile of Ustaad
Quote:
On Feb 11, 2017, Ray Chelt wrote:
Quote:
On Feb 10, 2017, Tarik Flash wrote:

Angelo I will never use Facebook as I hate the concept of it but that's another story . I realise these are bonus ideas which I can get off mutual friends at the magic circle etc . I just don't like that you have to subscribe to something that I am so anti just to get the bonus stuff but like I say there is a work around for me . Infact I have two of the best handlings for this effect in my opinion totally clean any card no repeats one deck so I wouldn't want that over Facebook anyway kind regards Tarik 😊


Well firstly you can set up a closed group on Facebook, as Angelo has done, so the info is restricted to purchasers.

However secondly , and more importantly, I think it's an absolute disgrace that Angelo hasn't built his own social media website that fits in with exactly what you would be happy with. What a selfish individual he is.

Shame on you Angelo, shame on you.

I'm looking at releasing an effect Tarik so could you drop me a note on what colour scheme you'd like on my website, font etc. Also details of any allergies. Thanks.


I’ll call it Sarcasm at its BEST - To ridicule another fellow member is nothing but emphatic irony. This certainly is not in good taste.

Continue please . . . Thank you!

Smile
MAGIC is a SECRET, without the SECRET there is no MAGIC.
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke.
Mexicadian
View Profile
New user
10 Posts

Profile of Mexicadian
Will the download teach how to make the gimmick? If not will it be relatively easy to figure out?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Angelo Carbone - The Gift (532 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..6..9..12..15..16~17~18~19~20..26..31..36..41..46~47~48 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL