The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Angelo Carbone - The Gift (532 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..6..9..12..15..18~19~20~21~22..28..33..38..43..46~47~48 [Next]
Titanas
View Profile
V.I.P.
1996 Posts

Profile of Titanas
Hey guys,
I know that the way it has been described here, its a lot worse than what actually happened.
Please for anybody that has any concerns, send me a private message with some proof of purchase and I will explain to you what it is, there is really nothing to worry about.
It also sounded as if you guys have to buy something, that's not the case here.

Best regards,
Titanas
Product Developer @ Murphys Magic Supplies
Angelo Carbone
View Profile
V.I.P.
1371 Posts

Profile of Angelo Carbone
Just to clarify to those that have ordered, the box works fine. It's the external gimmick which may or may not be an issue. This you will discover when you receive the box as it may not affect everyone. It is something that couldn't have been predicted.

However the fix is very easy indeed. It is something you could do at home straight away or alternatively you could contact your dealer who can send you something if you already don't have it home. But don't panic, you will be able to perform the trick no problem. Life has its little hiccups now and again 😃
The Gift: Trick of the Year 2017
My YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/themagicinventor
Craigers
View Profile
Loyal user
294 Posts

Profile of Craigers
Quote:
On Feb 13, 2017, Angelo Carbone wrote:
Just to clarify to those that have ordered, the box works fine. It's the external gimmick which may or may not be an issue. This you will discover when you receive the box as it may not affect everyone. It is something that couldn't have been predicted.

However the fix is very easy indeed. It is something you could do at home straight away or alternatively you could contact your dealer who can send you something if you already don't have it home. But don't panic, you will be able to perform the trick no problem. Life has its little hiccups now and again 😃

Except in this case its a 71 pound hiccup. That is a lot of money for me my friend and I hope I am one of the lucky ones when I receive mine. Makes me a wee bit nervous to know that when I receive it, I may have to go back and contact the dealer to send me something, whatever it is to make the box work. Sorry, but for that money, I don't think that is good enough !!
JackMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1921 Posts

Profile of JackMagic
Quote:
On Feb 13, 2017, Drtriage wrote:
Quote:
On Feb 13, 2017, drstevemagic wrote:
To those of you on the fence about this:

Better hurry; Penguin only has 9999 left of these!!

http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/7989

:-)

There are now only 9996 of the Gold left !!

That explains why when I asked how many of the Gold was produced No Answer was the reply !

So if Penguin only have 9996 Left how many do the other dealers still have
Angelo Carbone
View Profile
V.I.P.
1371 Posts

Profile of Angelo Carbone
It's an error as there were never that many made.
The Gift: Trick of the Year 2017
My YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/themagicinventor
Titanas
View Profile
V.I.P.
1996 Posts

Profile of Titanas
Quote:
On Feb 13, 2017, Craigers wrote:
Quote:

Except in this case its a 71 pound hiccup. That is a lot of money for me my friend and I hope I am one of the lucky ones when I receive mine. Makes me a wee bit nervous to know that when I receive it, I may have to go back and contact the dealer to send me something, whatever it is to make the box work. Sorry, but for that money, I don't think that is good enough !!

Except it's not a 71 pound hiccup, it's more of a 10p.
Guys let's don't over dramatize it, it's really not that of an issue.
When you see what the deal might be you ll understand that it wasn't something that we didn't take into account, it's more of
physics and how the earth spins...
JackMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1921 Posts

Profile of JackMagic
Quote:
It's an error as there were never that many made.

Ok so exactly how many gold was made ?

If you say they are Limited you must know the amount that was ordered

Or was they never that Limited !
JackMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1921 Posts

Profile of JackMagic
Quote:
On Feb 13, 2017, Titanas wrote:
Quote:
On Feb 13, 2017, Craigers wrote:
Quote:

Except it's not a 71 pound hiccup, it's more of a 10p.
Guys let's don't over dramatize it, it's really not that of an issue.
When you see what the deal might be you ll understand that it wasn't something that we didn't take into account, it's more of
physics and how the earth spins...

Just like the stickers on Sucker Punch !

Glad I am collecting at Blackpool if it's not perfect ,
The dealer can have it back !
catweazle
View Profile
Special user
924 Posts

Profile of catweazle
Quote:
it wasn't something that we didn't take into account,

yes it was, you forgot about theoretical astrophysics

Quote:
it's more of physics and how the earth spins...

c'mon, that's the first thing you should take into account, otherwise no effects will work!

everyone knows that Smile
Titanas
View Profile
V.I.P.
1996 Posts

Profile of Titanas
Quote:
On Feb 13, 2017, catweazle wrote:
Quote:
it wasn't something that we didn't take into account,

yes it was, you forgot about theoretical astrophysics

Quote:
it's more of physics and how the earth spins...

c'mon, that's the first thing you should take into account, otherwise no effects will work!

everyone knows that Smile

LOL
doriancaudal
View Profile
Inner circle
1533 Posts

Profile of doriancaudal
Will Vanishing Inc provide the extra "stuff" which is mentioned on facebook by Titanas ? Can't say what here Smile
Hands-off ACAAN - freely chosen card and number : http://doriancaudal.wix.com/miracaan
catweazle
View Profile
Special user
924 Posts

Profile of catweazle
I don't think its legal to transport dark matter over borders since we left the EU..
JackMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1921 Posts

Profile of JackMagic
Quote:
On Feb 13, 2017, catweazle wrote:
I don't think its legal to transport dark matter over borders since we left the EU..

We have not left EU yet !'
catweazle
View Profile
Special user
924 Posts

Profile of catweazle
Try telling that to customs when you have a case full of antimatter and a bag of dark matter..." honest gov, its for a magic trick"
captainsmiffy
View Profile
Special user
UK, resident UAE
588 Posts

Profile of captainsmiffy
Chaps, juast as an aside, is it really beyond the wit and wisdom of man to remember what has just been written or do we have to continually quote the thread above what has just been written? It makes the posts rather tedious and long-winded. Can we all not simply follow the story without this continual rehashing?! It reminds me of watching imported tv series/documentaries from the US where every few minutes we seem to 'need' to have a recap....all very frustrating.

Can we simply not just follow the threads arguments as they are written? Each thread would then be about half of the size that it currently is!!

Oh......btw.....nobody quote this post....please!! 😄
Have you tried 'Up The Ante' yet?? The ultimate gambling demo....a self-working wonder! See the reviews here on the cafe.
The Duster
View Profile
Inner circle
1642 Posts

Profile of The Duster
Quote:
On Feb 13, 2017, captainsmiffy wrote:
Chaps, juast as an aside, is it really beyond the wit and wisdom of man to remember what has just been written or do we have to continually quote the thread above what has just been written? It makes the posts rather tedious and long-winded. Can we all not simply follow the story without this continual rehashing?! It reminds me of watching imported tv series/documentaries from the US where every few minutes we seem to 'need' to have a recap....all very frustrating.

Can we simply not just follow the threads arguments as they are written? Each thread would then be about half of the size that it currently is!!

Oh......btw.....nobody quote this post....please!! 😄

I agree 100%
The Duster
View Profile
Inner circle
1642 Posts

Profile of The Duster
In regards to the gold edition

It wouldn't be in Angelo's interest to state how many the limited edition run is, because if this item sells and sells, and sells... he may want to release more of the limited gold edition

So it may be 5% of the black box

But if he commits to a number, then that could make him a liar in the future - if the demand is for more [esp if from original owners who need replacements]

I bought the gold... even though I have a sneaky feeling [from Box98] that the simpler black box version may be the more effective
captainsmiffy
View Profile
Special user
UK, resident UAE
588 Posts

Profile of captainsmiffy
TheDuster......am not sure whether to laugh or to bash my head against the nearest brick wall!! (Said with reference to a post two above and no hint of a quote in sight......)
Have you tried 'Up The Ante' yet?? The ultimate gambling demo....a self-working wonder! See the reviews here on the cafe.
Fligmupple
View Profile
New user
This account will expire in
83 Posts

Profile of Fligmupple
As I wait for my Gift from Angelo to arrive, I thought of a great routine where the chance of the prediction being correct would appear to be 1 in 2600.

I will give the details in the facebook group.
QuailCreek
View Profile
Veteran user
McKenna, WA
389 Posts

Profile of QuailCreek
It looks like he's going to offer the limited gold addition again. It's on preorder at Penguin for $99.95
Regards,
Silverthorne
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Angelo Carbone - The Gift (532 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..6..9..12..15..18~19~20~21~22..28..33..38..43..46~47~48 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL