The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Angelo Carbone - The Gift (532 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..7..11..15..19~20~21~22~23..28..32..36..40..44..46~47~48 [Next]
The Duster
View Profile
Inner circle
1642 Posts

Profile of The Duster
Again?

it's the same limited edition

hasn't sold out yet [they will make the 1st order in batches of whatever]
The Duster
View Profile
Inner circle
1642 Posts

Profile of The Duster
Quote:
On Feb 13, 2017, captainsmiffy wrote:
TheDuster......am not sure whether to laugh or to bash my head against the nearest brick wall!! (Said with reference to a post two above and no hint of a quote in sight......)

well...

when ever I quote someone [to respond to them directly] I like to prune out all the rest of the message

that is for clarity

I have always done that - and not sure why others always just quote the whole thing... and usually three or four other messages [with in the one they want to respond to] too

and - yes the intention [of the post further up] was to make you laugh x
captainsmiffy
View Profile
Special user
UK, resident UAE
588 Posts

Profile of captainsmiffy
.....more of an ironic smile really. But we caould still converse without the quote, don't you think? I still follow exactly what you are saying without the need to quote it back. After all, you don't do that in conversation, do you? Or has this electronic era so dulled our brain that we need constant reminders?! Take a walk on the wild side, see if you can respond without a quote......iits really very easy....and I shall understand exactly what you say!!
Have you tried 'Up The Ante' yet?? The ultimate gambling demo....a self-working wonder! See the reviews here on the cafe.
JackMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1926 Posts

Profile of JackMagic
Quote:
On Feb 13, 2017, The Duster wrote:
Quote:
Chaps, juast as an aside, is it really beyond the wit and wisdom of man to remember what has just been written or do we have to continually quote the thread above what has just been written? It makes the posts rather tedious and long-winded. Can we all not simply follow the story without this continual rehashing?! It reminds me of watching imported tv series/documentaries from the US where every few minutes we seem to 'need' to have a recap....all very frustrating.

Can we simply not just follow the threads arguments as they are written? Each thread would then be about half of the size that it currently is!!

Oh......btw.....nobody quote this post....please!! 😄

I agree 100%

LOL
Colin (C.J.)
View Profile
Special user
567 Posts

Profile of Colin (C.J.)
Quote:
On Feb 14, 2017, JackMagic wrote:
Quote:
Quote:
Chaps, juast as an aside, is it really beyond the wit and wisdom of man to remember what has just been written or do we have to continually quote the thread above what has just been written? It makes the posts rather tedious and long-winded. Can we all not simply follow the story without this continual rehashing?! It reminds me of watching imported tv series/documentaries from the US where every few minutes we seem to 'need' to have a recap....all very frustrating.

Can we simply not just follow the threads arguments as they are written? Each thread would then be about half of the size that it currently is!!

I agree 100%

LOL

LOL indeed
Martin.Lester
View Profile
Special user
998 Posts

Profile of Martin.Lester
Quote:
On Feb 14, 2017, Colin (C.J.) wrote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I agree 100%

LOL

LOL indeed

Is this a Limited Edition Gold Post or can anyone Join in !
simplymagicweb
View Profile
Inner circle
Norfolk, UK
1241 Posts

Profile of simplymagicweb
As an aside, as the Gift ties in with the Birthday theme, anyone who owns MagiDate could use this easily. MagiDate has four outs so the spectator would remove the card from the box and it would be the card on their birthday on the iPhone calendar 😄
Magically,

Website - www.simplymagic.co.uk
Twitter - www.twitter.com/simplymagic19
Facebook - www.facebook.com/SeanGoodmanMagician

Creator of The Grayle, DUO, Secret Servante, Genetics, Tick Tock, Starstruck, CelebriDate, MagiDate, Focus, SIGMA and R2R
Colin (C.J.)
View Profile
Special user
567 Posts

Profile of Colin (C.J.)
Quote:
On Feb 14, 2017, Martin.Lester wrote:
Quote:
On Feb 14, 2017, Colin (C.J.) wrote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I agree 100%

LOL

LOL indeed

Is this a Limited Edition Gold Post or can anyone Join in !

I think anyone can join in. Maybe the original poster can clarify.
Michael Daniels
View Profile
Inner circle
Isle of Man
1550 Posts

Profile of Michael Daniels
Received mine this morning from Saturn. It needed a little tinkering with the extra something, but now works great. More importantly for me, there's another special something I already own that makes the presentation even more practical than using the something that is supplied with the box (details in the Facebook group).

I love it! It must be a strong contender for Trick of the Year 2017.

Mike
Mystification
View Profile
Special user
567 Posts

Profile of Mystification
I hate when a dealer (like Penguin) sells the pre-orders. They actually put a counter on the number they will have to sell and they put the expected release date that it will ship. Then that day comes and mine does not ship. Why? because they didn't have enough come in to ship to everyone who pre-ordered. Why put a counter on the site showing how many they will have come in if they really don't know? So, some have shipped and others have not. Hopefully I will make the second round when it comes in.
captainsmiffy
View Profile
Special user
UK, resident UAE
588 Posts

Profile of captainsmiffy
Not biting.......(for CJ, Martin Lester and Jacks Magic).....
Have you tried 'Up The Ante' yet?? The ultimate gambling demo....a self-working wonder! See the reviews here on the cafe.
captainsmiffy
View Profile
Special user
UK, resident UAE
588 Posts

Profile of captainsmiffy
Particularly in CJs case.......!
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
6029 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
I had the opportunity to sit and chat with Angelo last night and run over ideas with The Gift and try it out fully and see it close up and every fine detail and nuanse . It really is brilliant The Box works flawlessly it looks fantastic the handling is simple and completely natural . There are some many great things this can be used for and Angelos idea of having the torn paper match is a wonderful touch and also the spectator untying the ribbon etc and finding the prediction now in which was an empty box is brilliant . Yes we all know you can do similar effects with wallets but how many people are you going to get go through your wallet to check its empty etc . This is obviously empty and the box itself makes a great presentation piece for many different situations . Like I say I really got the chance to play with this amazing piece last night and if you buy it you definitely will love it . It really is that good . Good magic to all Tarik 🙂
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
6422 Posts

Profile of RNK
Quote:
On Feb 14, 2017, Tarik Flash wrote:
I had the opportunity to sit and chat with Angelo last night and run over ideas with The Gift and try it out fully and see it close up and every fine detail and nuanse . It really is brilliant The Box works flawlessly it looks fantastic the handling is simple and completely natural . There are some many great things this can be used for and Angelos idea of having the torn paper match is a wonderful touch and also the spectator untying the ribbon etc and finding the prediction now in which was an empty box is brilliant . Yes we all know you can do similar effects with wallets but how many people are you going to get go through your wallet to check its empty etc . This is obviously empty and the box itself makes a great presentation piece for many different situations . Like I say I really got the chance to play with this amazing piece last night and if you buy it you definitely will love it . It really is that good . Good magic to all Tarik 🙂

I am sure its a great utility item. And I will admit the box looks awesome! Though, I do have to say I use my Shiva Wallet all the time with truly unbelievable success. Yes, I hold the wallet but the spectator grabs the prediction out of the wallet and then feels around to satisfy that there is nothing else in the wallet. They always end up satisfied and always comment on the impossibility of the final outcome! So in my personal experience I do know that the impact is superior, so much so that it's one of my most remembered and talked about routines. Though, maybe the impact would be greater with using a box rather than a wallet? I probably will never find out only because of the great success I already have using my Shiva. And I also like the fact that I have 8 outs instead of 4.

RNK
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
6029 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
I have a method that shows every single card 1/52 with no repeats using Angelos great box . It's not limited to cards either it can be someone's birthday and utilise every single date in a year and still have no repeats and use Angelos box . Yes you can still use a wallet but what do you usually get on a Birthday ? Exactly a gift . This fits perfect with my plans for my routines , best magic to all Tarik 😊
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
6422 Posts

Profile of RNK
Quote:
On Feb 14, 2017, Tarik Flash wrote:
I have a method that shows every single card 1/52 with no repeats using Angelos great box . It's not limited to cards either it can be someone's birthday and utilise every single date in a year and still have no repeats and use Angelos box . Yes you can still use a wallet but what do you usually get on a Birthday ? Exactly a gift . This fits perfect with my plans for my routines , best magic to all Tarik 😊

Yes! Sounds great! I just like carrying around a wallet for pocket space. Much easier, for me that is! But I do think the "Gift" idea is great!
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
6029 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
I agree RNK pocket space is my only concern but I intend to do this for just maybe the wedding couple or the booker etc but I get you as I like you don't like carry something other than what's in my pockets . I do think this has its place for the right time though . Hope to meet some of you guys and girls in Blackpool Tarik 😊
petegrimaud
View Profile
New user
77 Posts

Profile of petegrimaud
Received mine today from Vanishing Inc. worked perfectly straight out of the box (pardon the pun). Bought the black version personally didn't think was worth paying the extra for the gold box.
Mine looks like an innocent black cardboard box which presumably is the point..!
Brilliant idea. Well done Angelo Carbone..!
AceFace
View Profile
Veteran user
Ponta delgarda Azores
348 Posts

Profile of AceFace
Received my gift today...and what a fantastic gift it is. I purchased the black version which looks beautiful. The box is so well made and you can tell that a lot of time and effort has gone into this project from start to finish...it's more than just a trick, it's a utility item that will have so many uses. When I first ordered I thought that the price was a bit high for just a box...but this isn't just a box you get everything needed to perform this straight out of the box..I really do think that this is great value for the money you pay.....last year my favourite effect purchased was little door but in my opinion this has surpassed that already...infact I'm using both these effects together. If you purchase this then you won't be disappointed...and I can imagine that there will be many fantastic ideas coming from the Facebook group for this product. I have to rate this a 10/10. Great work to all those involved in bringing us such a beautiful gift
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
6029 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Nice review AceFace and a nice combo with little door , best wishes Tarik 😊
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Angelo Carbone - The Gift (532 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..7..11..15..19~20~21~22~23..28..32..36..40..44..46~47~48 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.05 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL