The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Angelo Carbone - The Gift (532 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..7..11..15..19..22~23~24~25~26..31..35..39..43..46~47~48 [Next]
Martello
View Profile
Loyal user
Catskill Mountains
277 Posts

Profile of Martello
Quote:
On Feb 16, 2017, doriancaudal wrote:
Quote:
On Feb 16, 2017, Argon wrote:
Hi guys I have a short question:
I am getting mine tomorrow or Monday. Do I detect the "not working" part right away or what do I have to check?
Thanks
Stefan

All your answers are on the facebook page dedicated to this effect.

What page is that? I see nothing on Facebook
Martello
View Profile
Loyal user
Catskill Mountains
277 Posts

Profile of Martello
Just found the Facebook group after scanning previous posts. Thanks https://www.facebook.com/groups/thegiftownersgroup

Arthur
Jean-Luc.R.
View Profile
Inner circle
QUEBEC - CANADA
1454 Posts

Profile of Jean-Luc.R.
The Gift Facebook group is here :

https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheGiftOwnersGroup

Enjoy !
Magic from A to Z
View Profile
Elite user
Sweet Home Alabama
454 Posts

Profile of Magic from A to Z
I'm seeing several of these up for sale...

What happened?
catweazle
View Profile
Special user
924 Posts

Profile of catweazle
Wife found out they spent 100 bucks on a cardboard box perhaps Smile

tbf there are only 2, and it was a big seller.
Chessmann
View Profile
Inner circle
4168 Posts

Profile of Chessmann
Probably nothing happened. Whenever something that is reported to be exceptionally clever, or gets a lot of talk generated about it, some folks buy out of curiosity even if the type of effect is not something they would do, themselves. Then they pass it on. I doubt the 2 (I've seen) here for sale were from sellers who got defective items and are selling them off - the sellers are long-term Café members and have sterling reputations.

I love guacamole, but my wife hates it Smile
My ex-cat was named "Muffin". "Vomit" would be a better name for her. AKA "The Evil Ball of Fur".
Drtriage
View Profile
Elite user
My garden fence has
445 Posts

Profile of Drtriage
Quote:
On Feb 16, 2017, catweazle wrote:
Wife found out they spent 100 bucks on a cardboard box perhaps Smile

I wonder if the amount spent on magic has ever been cited in a divorce - or do wives never find out? Smile
catweazle
View Profile
Special user
924 Posts

Profile of catweazle
My guess is the latter, and they are not immune to spending secret money either Smile
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10251 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Quote:
On Feb 16, 2017, Axman wrote:
Quote:
On Feb 16, 2017, pegasus wrote:
It's obviously an incredibly well thought out design, although not something I'd buy as it wouldn't leave my home, therefore a complete waste of money. I'm concerned for others though from what I've read, and I just hope that they are sorted very quickly and not to their own cost. Let's also hope that the gimmick(s) do not fail during performance, or degrade over time.

Once again commenting incredibly negatively about something you don't even have. Mine is perfect and even if it did need to be fixed like some are saying then its absolute childsplay to do.

Incredibly negative?? Hmmm. Don't take your 'buyers remorse' out on me mr Axe man. Smile Smile
Argon
View Profile
Regular user
Germany
136 Posts

Profile of Argon
Hi guys thanks. But I can only enter the FB group after I have bought it. That means, buy, pick up, enter fb, read, see, and then drive again ...
I would have liked to check in the shop while picking it up.
Thanks
Stefan
Drtriage
View Profile
Elite user
My garden fence has
445 Posts

Profile of Drtriage
Quote:
On Feb 16, 2017, Argon wrote:
Hi guys thanks. But I can only enter the FB group after I have bought it. That means, buy, pick up, enter fb, read, see, and then drive again ...
I would have liked to check in the shop while picking it up.
Thanks
Stefan

The shop should be able to check for you (if they're any good). Don't worry about it, very easily rectified if anything wrong).
catweazle
View Profile
Special user
924 Posts

Profile of catweazle
Ask the shop to check, Murphy's told all dealers that they forgot about astrophysics when they designed this techno beast.
Axman
View Profile
Veteran user
358 Posts

Profile of Axman
Once again commenting incredibly negatively about something you don't even have. Mine is perfect and even if it did need to be fixed like some are saying then its absolute childsplay to do. [/quote]

Incredibly negative?? Hmmm. Don't take your 'buyers remorse' out on me mr Axe man. Smile Smile [/quote]

Buyers remorse? I love this. Then again I actually have it unlike you, also didn't you say you preordered it in another post? Ha ha
Angelo Carbone
View Profile
V.I.P.
1376 Posts

Profile of Angelo Carbone
Please if you want to join the Facebook group you HAVE to send me an FB message with a screenshot of proof of ownership. The group is only for owners. I have currently over 50 pending wanting to join and despite messaging them there is no reply. If you applied but are not in the group yet, check your messages and the hidden message request section.

Thanking you!
The Gift: Trick of the Year 2017
My YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/themagicinventor
GetMental64
View Profile
New user
74 Posts

Profile of GetMental64
I love Michael Daniels Schrodinger's Cat/Dog idea. The product sounds great and Angelo has been very helpful in answering all the questions asked. This is the kind of prop that should get you excited about coming up with your own version of the basic effect. Congratulations to Angelo, a very creative mind in magic and thanks to the members of the magic Café in discussing their thoughts and experiemces with the prop, in order to help other performers in making a decision to make a purchase or not.
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10251 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Quote:
On Feb 16, 2017, Axman wrote:
Once again commenting incredibly negatively about something you don't even have. Mine is perfect and even if it did need to be fixed like some are saying then its absolute childsplay to do.

Incredibly negative?? Hmmm. Don't take your 'buyers remorse' out on me mr Axe man. Smile Smile [/quote]

Buyers remorse? I love this. Then again I actually have it unlike you, also didn't you say you preordered it in another post? Ha ha [/quote]

You're delirious. Pls find said post.
Luke Dancy
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas
1038 Posts

Profile of Luke Dancy
Don't miss your chance to grab THE GIFT absolutely free! Get all the details here https://www.facebook.com/MurphysMagicSup......1022572/
Titanas
View Profile
V.I.P.
1995 Posts

Profile of Titanas
Just a quick post to let you guys know that Angelo and I filmed a new video that resolves any concerns that you may have had without the need of any additional items.
It's updated within the instructional page now.

Best regards,
Titanas
Product Developer @ Murphys Magic Supplies
merlin2812
View Profile
Regular user
128 Posts

Profile of merlin2812
Hello everyone,

Got mine and really love it!!!!
I don't think there should be anykind of worry about the "defective" part... Mine moved a little, and there is really nothing serious to worry about, maybe some easy adjustment, but nothing serious. And to be clear, I'm just bad about art and craft stuff!

Clever trick, opens many options!
The Duster
View Profile
Inner circle
1642 Posts

Profile of The Duster
Quote:
On Feb 16, 2017, Titanas wrote:
Just a quick post to let you guys know that Angelo and I filmed a new video that resolves any concerns that you may have had without the need of any additional items.
It's updated within the instructional page now.

Best regards,
Titanas

Does this mean I'm not going to get sent a stronger something [?]

As my box doesn't 'work' at all

So I thought I was waiting for you to send the special something to Saturn and then for them to send it to me [?]

Is that not happening any longer [?]

p.s. I'm not annoyed or angry that it doesn't [currently] work - I just feel that it will need a stronger 'thing' as there is no movement at all currently
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Angelo Carbone - The Gift (532 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..7..11..15..19..22~23~24~25~26..31..35..39..43..46~47~48 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL