The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Angelo Carbone - The Gift (532 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..8..13..18..23..26~27~28~29~30..34..37..40..43..46~47~48 [Next]
Mobius
View Profile
New user
98 Posts

Profile of Mobius
Had to wait until I got back from holiday before I picked this up. For once I followed instructions and watched the video that was titled "Watch this first" and as a result a small issue has now become a non-issue. Can imagine that those that received their box before the video was available may have been a bit stressed.
This is a beautifully crafted item and I can already envision loads of uses for it. Was a bit down about coming back from holiday but this has cheered me up enormously. Thanks Angelo.
PWRIS
View Profile
Regular user
177 Posts

Profile of PWRIS
Quote:
On Feb 19, 2017, JackMagic wrote:
Quote:
On Feb 19, 2017, PWRIS wrote:
Even if it is the last place they would go we do not need to make it this easy. Perhaps Latest and Greatest should have a minimum of posts (like secret sessions etc) to deter the mere curious?
As Angelo stated the exposure posts should be deleted (and reported) I realize that the majority of posts "exposing" working methods etc. are not intentional and people that have paid good money for their product wish to express their concerns but a PUBLIC forum accessible to everyone is in my mind not the right place.

After watching this on YouTube.

https://youtu.be/6glJCofJBEg

The secret is out !

You're hilarious 😂
Paul W. Randall
"Englishman in Germany"
Argon
View Profile
Regular user
Germany
138 Posts

Profile of Argon
Ah, I do not need it anymore then ;-)
BillyBear
View Profile
New user
22 Posts

Profile of BillyBear
The Gift was one of my Blackpool purchases - and what a gift it is - thoroughly delighted with this beautifully crafted piece. Great work Angelo!
Bill08
View Profile
Special user
Montreal
711 Posts

Profile of Bill08
I'm not sure if this has been mentioned but I'm thinking the box actually has five outs - if it can be shown empty as well (I don't know if this is correct as I don't own it.) But the idea is to have a fifth prediction stuck to the bottom, so if you need it, just let them open the 'empty' box and then draw attention to the prediction underneath.
PRINCE
View Profile
Inner circle
1448 Posts

Profile of PRINCE
Quote:
On Feb 20, 2017, Bill08 wrote:
I'm not sure if this has been mentioned but I'm thinking the box actually has five outs - if it can be shown empty as well (I don't know if this is correct as I don't own it.) But the idea is to have a fifth prediction stuck to the bottom, so if you need it, just let them open the 'empty' box and then draw attention to the prediction underneath.

Nice idea, but think the idea or cleanness is for them to open it, reach down inside for the prediction showing nothing else to be in there. Where as if they reach inside and see the prediction then how are you to get out of that one. Especially as they can then examine the box after the prediction - the 1st thing they will do is look inside?
PRINCE
View Profile
Inner circle
1448 Posts

Profile of PRINCE
Sorry - I'm guessing you meant tape the prediction to the underside bottom of the box?
novestro
View Profile
New user
35 Posts

Profile of novestro
I still think the trick as such is great, but: my gimmick is much too weak, it opens just at random, I have ordered a stronger one, then the English of the video is horrible for a non-native speaker, I still do not understand the deck although I think my knowledge of English is on a rather high level. It is generally a negative thing about many trick videos - they want to sell internationally, but their language is a local blabla and perhaps good enough for the average native speaker, but far too careless and too far away from good Standard English.
PRINCE
View Profile
Inner circle
1448 Posts

Profile of PRINCE
Lol
Robb
View Profile
Inner circle
1293 Posts

Profile of Robb
Just wanted to say that I think The Gift is an excellent device. Works flawlessly, extremely well built and very deceptive. I will definitely be creating a lot of routines using this device. Great job.
Angelo Carbone
View Profile
V.I.P.
1376 Posts

Profile of Angelo Carbone
Quote:
On Feb 20, 2017, novestro wrote:
the English of the video is horrible for a non-native speaker... It is generally a negative thing about many trick videos - they want to sell internationally, but their language is a local blabla and perhaps good enough for the average native speaker, but far too careless and too far away from good Standard English.

But I am speaking English? I was born in the UK!!!
Smile Smile Smile

I am sorry I don't speak posh. I didn't go to posh school Smile Smile Smile
The Gift: Trick of the Year 2017
My YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/themagicinventor
davidredfearn
View Profile
Regular user
London
191 Posts

Profile of davidredfearn
?? You speak perfect Queens English.
DR
Drtriage
View Profile
Elite user
My garden fence has
445 Posts

Profile of Drtriage
The English is perfectly understandable and I'm Scottish !!
Angelo Carbone
View Profile
V.I.P.
1376 Posts

Profile of Angelo Carbone
Novestro or do you mean the video in the trailer? Titanas has a Greek ancient. Not sure if you mean me or him 😁
The Gift: Trick of the Year 2017
My YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/themagicinventor
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10246 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Quote:
On Feb 20, 2017, Angelo Carbone wrote:
Quote:
On Feb 20, 2017, novestro wrote:
the English of the video is horrible for a non-native speaker... It is generally a negative thing about many trick videos - they want to sell internationally, but their language is a local blabla and perhaps good enough for the average native speaker, but far too careless and too far away from good Standard English.

But I am speaking English? I was born in the UK!!!
Smile Smile Smile

I am sorry I don't speak posh. I didn't go to posh school Smile Smile Smile

Well that depends on where exactly you were born in the UK. Lol. Even I have trouble with some accents.
doriancaudal
View Profile
Inner circle
1533 Posts

Profile of doriancaudal
Quote:
On Feb 20, 2017, Drtriage wrote:
The English is perfectly understandable and I'm Scottish !!

The English is perfectly understandable and I'm French !!
Hands-off ACAAN - freely chosen card and number : http://doriancaudal.wix.com/miracaan
patrick66
View Profile
Veteran user
The Netherlands
384 Posts

Profile of patrick66
Dear Angelo, I just received my gift and I'm going to watch the instructions later. Where can I send my proof of purchase and what information or photo do you require to access the Facebook group?

All the best;

Patrick
Potty the Pirate
View Profile
Inner circle
4622 Posts

Profile of Potty the Pirate
You've persuaded me, and my order's in. It does look like a super bit of kit, with so many possibilities. Smile
donharaldo
View Profile
New user
4 Posts

Profile of donharaldo
Hola from Mallorca / Spain

I got the Gift yesterday and I also have very great problems to understand the slang of Angelo...think its a good service to

use Queens English.

Then , its only a small mistake, but I cant understand , how it can happen: NO prepared paper ( offered in : WHAT YOU GET...) inside .

And the magnet inside a chewing gum and not done at the best position in the tip.

But the gimmick is extraordinairyand super clever. Thanks Angelo for a next step direction miracles.

Muchas gracias

Donharaldo
Potty the Pirate
View Profile
Inner circle
4622 Posts

Profile of Potty the Pirate
I'm having trouble understanding why there seems to be a language barrier in these days? My girlfriend and I Skype every night, speaking German and English, as well as a bit of Serbian - and we have to disable Skype from translating for us...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Angelo Carbone - The Gift (532 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..8..13..18..23..26~27~28~29~30..34..37..40..43..46~47~48 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL