The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Angelo Carbone - The Gift (532 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..10..17..24..31..34~35~36~37~38..46~47~48 [Next]
Kjellstrom
View Profile
Inner circle
Sweden, Scandinavia, Europe
5132 Posts

Profile of Kjellstrom
Quote:
On Mar 16, 2017, RevConfused wrote:
By the way propdog have these in stock. Mine will be with me tomorrow.

Great dealer:

http://www.propdog.co.uk/
RevConfused
View Profile
New user
Yorkshire, UK
65 Posts

Profile of RevConfused
As promised, mine arrived today less than 24 hours after ordering from Propdog.

The first thing that struck me was how well made the prop is. Propdog did include a little freebie to improve the working which I won't disclose so as not to give anything away, but, it was a pleasant surprise.

Watching the prop in action brought a little smile to my face. I'm going to have so much fun watching my spectators faces with this. Oh, and it looks great in black ;-p
Magic NAO
View Profile
New user
61 Posts

Profile of Magic NAO
Thanks a lot for pointing there. Ordered from PropDog on Saturday and just got the shipping confirmation.
bosami
View Profile
Regular user
164 Posts

Profile of bosami
I purchased The Gift in February and must have been one of the lucky ones who got it right away. It is a marvel - LOVE IT. It's no wonder it is impossible to keep in stock. There are magicians I know who have purchased multiple boxes and come up with some really creative, imaginative routines. There is no limit to the options.

If / when you do get it - I'd advise joining the Facebook forum, as the ideas and feedback exchanged in there is priceless. A lot of creative minds contributing to make a fantastic, ingenious effect even better. Angelo ROCKS!
...forever curious
m477h3w
View Profile
New user
20 Posts

Profile of m477h3w
How do you join the Facebook group? My unit arrives on Monday, but I would like to do a bit of pre reading. I have my confirmation email as proof of purchase.
Argon
View Profile
Regular user
Germany
138 Posts

Profile of Argon
Me too! Thanks to Mystique Factory!
And if I get it on Monday how do I prove it?
Cheers
Stefan
Pugwash
View Profile
New user
64 Posts

Profile of Pugwash
Quote:
On Apr 2, 2017, m477h3w wrote:
How do you join the Facebook group? My unit arrives on Monday, but I would like to do a bit of pre reading. I have my confirmation email as proof of purchase.

Just message Angelo with your proof of purchase.
m477h3w
View Profile
New user
20 Posts

Profile of m477h3w
Thank you, awaiting acceptance now 😀
J-Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
Ridley Park, PA
5338 Posts

Profile of J-Mac
For all who purchased The Gift, with regard to the closed Facebook group:

Send a Facebook message to Angelo with your proof of purchase in a photo and then keep checking Messenger for Angelo's response! It's not easy to see that you have a new message in Messenger unless you physically check it often. And there's no other way for Angelo to reach you after you request membership to the group.

Thanks!

Jim
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
6029 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Quote:
On Apr 2, 2017, J-Mac wrote:

Send a Facebook message to Angelo with your proof of purchase in a photo and then keep checking Messenger for Angelo's response! It's not easy to see that you have a new message in Messenger unless you physically check it often. And there's no other way for Angelo to reach you after you request membership to the group.

Thanks!

Jim

Really , I would never be on Facebook but I just text Angelo or ring him if I need him ? So to say there is no other way to reach him other than the Facebook medium is the overstatement of the year Tarik 😊
mtmagic
View Profile
Loyal user
221 Posts

Profile of mtmagic
I've read most of the posts here and haven't seen anything about the reset. Is this workable for restaurant magicians?
Argon
View Profile
Regular user
Germany
138 Posts

Profile of Argon
I am in! ;-)
And Angelo is a great guy by the way.
Cheers
Stefan
J-Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
Ridley Park, PA
5338 Posts

Profile of J-Mac
Quote:
On Apr 2, 2017, Tarik Flash wrote:
Quote:
On Apr 2, 2017, J-Mac wrote:

Thanks!

Jim

Really , I would never be on Facebook but I just text Angelo or ring him if I need him ? So to say there is no other way to reach him other than the Facebook medium is the overstatement of the year Tarik 😊

Not withstanding your feelings for Facebook, this isn't an overstatement at all. Angelo has mentioned that people who requested access to the Facebook group don’t think to check for his replies and therefore don’t know what else they need to do, or in some cases that they already have access. It's not easy to know you have a reply in Messenger unless you check it. As for having people "text or ring him" for Facebook access I think he'd like to keep all that on Facebook Messenger, mainly because there are hundreds of them. I imagine it would clog up his other communications. That's all.

Jim
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
6029 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Thanks Jim I was just being a bit pedantic , I am lucky enough to know Angelo personally so sorry as I wasn't getting at you as you are most helpful on theses threads . Best wishes Tarik 😊
mjanes
View Profile
New user
Gig Harbor, WA
66 Posts

Profile of mjanes
Today is April 6, six weeks since I placed an order for The Gift from Penguin. Twice since placing it I had occasion to inquire as to confirmation and expected shipping date. Twice I was told a shipping date which turned out to be unreliable. Today, April 6, I inquired again, well past the most recent date given. Today I was told that the supplier will not ship for three more weeks. Meanwhile, others here are reporting quick and courteous service from shops elsewhere, such as the UK. I'm not sure where to go to make others aware of the realities they are up against, but I feel a responsibility to do so. It's my private beef with Penguin that they at no time cared enough to send any courtesy update or notice, so I will pursue that with them. Is there a place on the Café where we can make each other aware of such business practices, etc. without it coming across as a slam on a particular vendor?
SugarRayRick
View Profile
Regular user
184 Posts

Profile of SugarRayRick
Hi guys,

For anyone who has purchased this and owns a Don Alan mini chop cup. Would be interested in knowing if a box of cards and the bagged up mini cup fit neatly in the box?

Or will the gimmick inside prevent both from fitting inside at the same time.

If so, It would make for a great little show. Open up the box and pull out the cards and the drawstring bag (complete with chop cup)

Open with Little door
Move into chop cup
Finish with the gift 🎁
Angelo Carbone
View Profile
V.I.P.
1376 Posts

Profile of Angelo Carbone
Https://youtu.be/ehhm2cDht_0

Review of The Gift.
The Gift: Trick of the Year 2017
My YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/themagicinventor
Angelo Carbone
View Profile
V.I.P.
1376 Posts

Profile of Angelo Carbone
A nice review of The Gift in this month's Genii Magazine.

In summary...

"Highly recommended (and I believe underpriced for what you will be able to accomplish with it). If you only purchase one magic trick this year, make it "The Gift." This will not end up in your magic junk drawer. Angelo's brain is not included. I like this a lot."
The Gift: Trick of the Year 2017
My YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/themagicinventor
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
6029 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Just to reiterated I have been using this regularly now with Angelo's ingenious torn prediction idea and combining with x act so no one offs and you only get a card repeat once 24 cards apart so looks completely free and the reactions have been nothing short of sensational . Highly highly recommended Tarik 😊
e-man
View Profile
Special user
HILTON HEAD,SC
870 Posts

Profile of e-man
I use this with "Cataclysm" by Brian Caswell.for the outs final photo reveal.
我被烹调
ERIC HELVENSTON
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Angelo Carbone - The Gift (532 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..10..17..24..31..34~35~36~37~38..46~47~48 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL