The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Cocktail by Jean-Pierre Vallarino (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

1KJ
View Profile
Inner circle
Warning: We will run out of new tricks in
4388 Posts

Profile of 1KJ
Are you tired of card tricks that all look alike?
Here is an effect that will not fail to surprise your spectators, even the most skeptical.

The deck is removed from the box. Cards are shuffled several times. A card is selected. Astonishingly, a filled shot glass appears out of nowhere on top of the deck! You then drink the liquid out of the glass. Spectators' mouths hang open - totally unexpected!

Jean-Pierre Vallarino released this trick in the 90s, but strong from its success, it was quickly exhausted.
He has now been given the opportunity to reissue it, offering it to you once more!
•You receive the DVD and all the necessary equipment, ready to use!
•Reset is fast and simple
•Repeat it as many times as you want
•It's an unusual trick -- your audience will remember it!
•You can choose to continue with other card effects
•It is ideal for opening a cocktail party and enticing your audience
The gimmick is EXTREMELY PRECISE and you can use it WITHOUT RISK -- even standing!

http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/S22308

Does anyone have this? Comments?
tophatter
View Profile
Inner circle
connecticut
3341 Posts

Profile of tophatter
Looked Nice ! I wonder If you can perform it straight on ? He is sideways during the performance either way I am fooled !
1KJ
View Profile
Inner circle
Warning: We will run out of new tricks in
4388 Posts

Profile of 1KJ
I am wondering if this looks good on camera, but would be a problem in real life when people are at different angles.
MagicBrent
View Profile
Inner circle
2574 Posts

Profile of MagicBrent
I too am wondering about the angles. Looks nice though.
catweazle
View Profile
Special user
924 Posts

Profile of catweazle
The demo cuts so much out its pointless
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
7527 Posts

Profile of RNK
Quote:
On Feb 7, 2017, catweazle wrote:
The demo cuts so much out its pointless

Agree, Bad demo. But...effects such as these can only be accomplished by having the thing on you and retrieving it from your body. So, really there is not that much to show. Further, I really can't see how the $60.00 price tag for this is warranted. Unless the gimmick used to house the glass before the production is something new.

RNK
Check out Bafflingbob.com
catweazle
View Profile
Special user
924 Posts

Profile of catweazle
Things like this should show the full routine, its the specs we are supposed to be fooling, not magicians that may want to buy it, nick einhorn did a superb demo for his bill in marker, fooled no one, but at least we knew what it was we were buying.

as far as we can tell from the demo, someone could of just passed him the shot glass, its that bad.

and I agree for $60, it would be imperative that we know what we are getting, though at least there is no limited edition gold one to sucker people with, but that's the only 'bonus' Smile
mike donoghue
View Profile
Inner circle
1299 Posts

Profile of mike donoghue
Got this when it was 1st released in the 90's.

Mike Donoghue
catweazle
View Profile
Special user
924 Posts

Profile of catweazle
Can you tell us anything about it then?
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
7527 Posts

Profile of RNK
Quote:
On Feb 7, 2017, catweazle wrote:
Can you tell us anything about it then?

Mike can tell you about any trick, he always knows how they are done, lol! Just kidding Mike. I also would love to hear more about this???
Check out Bafflingbob.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Cocktail by Jean-Pierre Vallarino (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL