The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » The 2017 Pacific Northwest Gathering of Dark Magi (6 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

YitzhakNoDice
View Profile
Special user
Portland, Oregon
517 Posts

Profile of YitzhakNoDice
I am happy to announce the third PNW Gathering of Dark Magi: The Fire Gathering. Here are the details:

The 2017 Pacific Northwest Gathering of Dark Magi
May 18 through 21, 2016
At The Happy House
Seattle, WA

The 2017 Pacific Northwest Gathering of Dark Magi is a time to share knowledge, experiences, an amazing camaraderie, and generally revel in all aspects of performing storytelling-based bizarre magic. The meeting is informal and includes many small break-out peer-to-peer groups covering a range of topics of interest to the bizarrist. These sessions will be peer led and everyone is expected to contribute – there are no formal lectures or performances, just peer-to-peer sharing. This allows us to concentrate on supporting each other, brainstorming, and learning.

Please see the embarrassingly lame website for details: http://www.ravyitzhak.com/pnwgdm2017.html

Please PM me for questions or to express your interest.
A wise man's question contains half the answer. - Solomon ben Judah, Philosopher
jimgerrish
View Profile
Inner circle
East Orange, NJ
3209 Posts

Profile of jimgerrish
You seem to be stuck in a time warp between 2016 and 2017. Half the time you say it is 2016 and the other half 2017. Does that make you a wise man, according to Solomon ben Judah, or is it me?
YitzhakNoDice
View Profile
Special user
Portland, Oregon
517 Posts

Profile of YitzhakNoDice
Since that last bit of time travelling, I returned a bit dis-oriented and have temporary temporal impairment. My bad. It should read 2017 everywhere. Thanks for pointing that out.
A wise man's question contains half the answer. - Solomon ben Judah, Philosopher
Seth speaks
View Profile
Inner circle
New Mexico
1250 Posts

Profile of Seth speaks
Meeting Yitzhak at ECSS a few weeks ago was wonderful! Sweet and soft-spoken, underscored by confidence and wisdom, and his hypnotic performance with Prof BC as his subject was a study in subtle mysticism--with an amazing finale. I wish I could attend this one and have the chance to hang out with him and the rest of the group. This sounds like a terrific gathering!

Seth
YitzhakNoDice
View Profile
Special user
Portland, Oregon
517 Posts

Profile of YitzhakNoDice
Oy Seth! With such language ikh mistome kopf g'platsn! (I.e., my head might explode due to over-inflated pride). Thank you very much for the comments. It was a pleasure meeting you too. Watching your performance done with smooth confidence and wonderful storytelling was a delight.
docdazzal
View Profile
Veteran user
San Tan Valley, AZ
360 Posts

Profile of docdazzal
Rav...

Sent you an email...

Dr. Dan
Dr. Dan
Magical Mentalism & Revealing Readings With Dr. Dan
www.drdanandco.com
YitzhakNoDice
View Profile
Special user
Portland, Oregon
517 Posts

Profile of YitzhakNoDice
Replied, Doc Dan! Thank you for your interest! We would be delighted you have you attend, neigh elated.
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18028 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Sounds fun .. I have relatives nearby!!!!
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
YitzhakNoDice
View Profile
Special user
Portland, Oregon
517 Posts

Profile of YitzhakNoDice
Put it on your calendar! It would be fun to have you there.
YitzhakNoDice
View Profile
Special user
Portland, Oregon
517 Posts

Profile of YitzhakNoDice
The 2017 Pacific Northwest Gathering of Dark Magi is coming up in less than a month! If you have not signed up, we have one opening for someone staying in the house.

The 2017 Pacific Northwest Gathering of Dark Magi
May 18 through 21, 2017
At The Happy House
Seattle, WA

I am organising a performance night, a sort of psychic fair affair, for the Saturday night I called "Twilight Disturbances". This is a chance for the Gathered Magi to exercise their performing skills. It is a private and free event to attendees; mostly the Happy House owner and her friends, but if you know people, especially in the Seattle area, who might like to attend feel free to pass this information on:

www.eventbrite.com/e/twilight-disturbanc......64598927
viktorbc
View Profile
Special user
Baltimore
648 Posts

Profile of viktorbc
Oh, I would love to come to this! Alas, I will be in England then.
VINCE WILSON

Bizarrist, Hypnotist and Paranormalist

Profile and more: www.vincewilsonmagic.com
www.poesmagic.com
Dr SH
View Profile
Elite user
French Spirit in Sydney
425 Posts

Profile of Dr SH
Sounds a great place to go , shame I am that far... I will be there in spirit, Yitzhak.
YitzhakNoDice
View Profile
Special user
Portland, Oregon
517 Posts

Profile of YitzhakNoDice
Vince and Dr. S we will invite your spirits to join us. Fancy an out-of-body experience at 20:00 (Pacific Time) on 19 May?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » The 2017 Pacific Northwest Gathering of Dark Magi (6 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL