The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Secrets of Magic by Rick Lax (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Magic KL
View Profile
Inner circle
1506 Posts

Profile of Magic KL
Thank you, Penguin Magic!!

http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/7876

(If you prefer to pay $30, here is the link: http://penguinmagic.com/p/8003)
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Considering Stopping At Exactly
4642 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
I found it to be pretty basic stuff. Just a step above bar betchas. Price is right though.
Cancer Sux - It is time to find a Cure

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
The great Gumbini
View Profile
Inner circle
1838 Posts

Profile of The great Gumbini
Not bad at all. I liked the rubber band one. It also brought back some good memories of a couple of my first tricks that I learned. Thanks Rick and Penguin Magic!

Good magic to all,

Eric
EZrhythm
View Profile
Inner circle
Only three EZ payments for a PDF of my
1042 Posts

Profile of EZrhythm
Thank You, Rick Lax and Penguin! -Very generous of you. Although I can't believe for that price that you didn't include the gimmicks. Smile
How many magicians does it take to change a lightbulb? Regardless, for magicians darkness is a time for d'lite.
Drtriage
View Profile
Veteran user
My garden fence has
337 Posts

Profile of Drtriage
Thanks Penguin
btwigg
View Profile
Regular user
Anaheim, CA USA
176 Posts

Profile of btwigg
Some really good take aways on this DL.
Johnsypoppins
View Profile
Regular user
111 Posts

Profile of Johnsypoppins
This was a fun watch for being free, and it was nice for them to include a masterclass in how not to do a centre tear, should be compulsory viewing for anyone wanting to utilise such a technique.

I'm sure many will get some things from this, and it was good to see everything being performed for actual people.

Can't go wrong for something that costs nothing.
MagicBrent
View Profile
Inner circle
2125 Posts

Profile of MagicBrent
Surprised he gave away Toxic...I don't consider that basic. Loved the release though. Well done.
The great Gumbini
View Profile
Inner circle
1838 Posts

MagiçBrent I totally agree! That and the carbonation transfer are great. The rubber band one is one of my favorites. Overall I really like this.

Good magic to all,

Eric
btwigg
View Profile
Regular user
Anaheim, CA USA
176 Posts

Profile of btwigg
Quote:
On Feb 9, 2017, MagicBrent wrote:
Surprised he gave away Toxic...I don't consider that basic. Loved the release though. Well done.

I was pleasantly surprised myself.
Steven Conner
View Profile
Inner circle
2348 Posts

Profile of Steven Conner
Quote:
On Feb 9, 2017, MagicBrent wrote:

What is toxic.
"The New York Papers," Mark Twain once said,"have long known that no large question is ever really settled until I have been consulted; it is the way they feel about it, and they show it by always sending to me when they get uneasy. "
Johnsypoppins
View Profile
Regular user
111 Posts

Profile of Johnsypoppins
Quote:
On Feb 11, 2017, Steven Conner wrote:
What is toxic.

A force using the calc on a phone.
The great Gumbini
View Profile
Inner circle
1838 Posts

It is also a great reminder. I'm having a blast with this one.

Good magic to all,

Eric
mayhem
View Profile
New user
93 Posts

Profile of mayhem
Quote:
On Feb 9, 2017, Johnsypoppins wrote:
This was a fun watch for being free, and it was nice for them to include a masterclass in how not to do a centre tear, should be compulsory viewing for anyone wanting to utilise such a technique.

I'm sure many will get some things from this, and it was good to see everything being performed for actual people.

Can't go wrong for something that costs nothing.

I agree. It was fun to watch. The center tear was not something I had ever used before... but will now.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Secrets of Magic by Rick Lax (3 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL