We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Mind Gems (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

David Thiel
View Profile
Inner circle
Western Canada...where all that oil is
3932 Posts

Profile of David Thiel
Don't you hate it when guys come here and talk up their latest releases...and start beating the drum to get people excited about the latest, newest whatever? The fact is this: there's no other way to get the word out to the mentalism community about a new product. And there's no broader audience to talk about these products than here on the Magic Café. This eBook was released very quietly late in 2016 and I wanted to share it with you here.

It is possible, of course to send this book out to "friends" and have them chat it up...and then act surprised when it shows up on threads here. But that's a process that that smacks strongly of underhanded manipulation and I don't want to go there. I just want you to know about a new project I've had the pleasure of being involved with over the past year or so.

So if you don't want to know about an eBook that was named one of the Top Ten Mentalism Releases of 2016 by Jheff at Marketplace of the Mind...and you aren't interested in:

* Richard Osterlind writing about how he updates classic effects for modern audiences
* Two stunning effects from Marc Salem
* Atlas Brookings sharing his personal formula for connecting with audiences
* TC Tahoe sharing two very bizarre effects
* Christopher Taylor's devastating update on the Free Will routine
* Lee Earle's thoughts on what makes for powerful mentalism
* Tony Razzano sharing his expertise on doing personal readings
* A very commercial routine featuring a celebrity reveal from Jheff
* Articles from me on everything from the treatment of volunteers to using body language to gauge how a volunteer (or anyone else for that matter) really feels about you

and MUCH more...skip this post.

For those who are still reading: thank you! Here's some information on the eBook. We asked each member of the Faculty at the Mind Gems Brain Trust to contribute a routine, an essay...a series of ideas -- anything they really wanted to share with the mentalism community. The final edition is over 140 pages of material from some of the most influential minds in mentalism.

The result is something quite unique. Personally I have never seen a book like this before. We are very proud of it...and this is why I wanted to share it with you here.

You can find information on this ebook at www.mindgemsbraintrust.com

Thank you for taking the time to read this...and thank you to the Magic Café for allowing it to be read.

I now return you to your regularly scheduled Café.

David
Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Except bears. Bears will kill you.

www.MindGemsBrainTrust.com
www.magicpendulums.com
www.MidnightMagicAndMentalism.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Mind Gems (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL