The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Pasteboard Frolics » » New tudor (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
rooooony
View Profile
New user
46 Posts

Profile of rooooony
Brian Tudor is perhaps the world's finest manipulator of cards. - penguin

I think they might be exaggerating just a shade bit

generation X is the worst DVD I own, 50 dollars of my money gone, the teaching was the worst of anything I have ever seen, his show off 2 was quite good, but god the way he talks in this one, its just so annoying, I don't think this product looks very good.
btw I as well didn't learn one thing from gen X

dom
Jordini
View Profile
Inner circle
2765 Posts

Profile of Jordini
I'd have to agree w/ rooooony on this one. Gen X hands down is the WORST DVD on the market today. I wish that I didn't own a DVD player just so I wouldn't have bought this. Why is it even on a DVD?? It's impossible to find any one trick. You still have to fast forward, which for a DVD is just stupid.
skillz
View Profile
New user
69 Posts

Profile of skillz
I don't judge to much but tudor has always been sloppy.
trickster2000
View Profile
Loyal user
Toronto
286 Posts

Profile of trickster2000
I think he should slow dow to the point where he does his moves smoothly..But then again, if you learn his stuff, you don't have to be fast and sloppy either..
GavinK
View Profile
New user
Los Angeles
60 Posts

Profile of GavinK
As my introduction to Tudor, I thought this stuff was great. If he can do better then more power to him, and whoever learns the flourishes.
SKILL
View Profile
Regular user
Florida
145 Posts

Profile of SKILL
Gen-X's teaching was the worst!....I don't like him
at all .....
I think we have people on the Handlordz forum better than him

Skill
In order to arrive at perfeccion
you must go through the failure
Japanese Thoughts
zombieboy
View Profile
Special user
Connecticut, USA
889 Posts

Profile of zombieboy
I actually liked the teaching on Gen X. It insured that only the people who REALLY wanted to learn the flourish would put in the effort to understand the horrible instructions. Thusly, not that many people do stuff from the DVD.
phantomace
View Profile
Special user
651 Posts

Profile of phantomace
Quote:
On 2004-04-29 17:10, zombieboy wrote:
I actually liked the teaching on Gen X. It insured that only the people who REALLY wanted to learn the flourish would put in the effort to understand the horrible instructions. Thusly, not that many people do stuff from the DVD.

LOL, LMAO
I only insured that he really didn't want to teach his moves. It was like watching a bad fuzzy performance video and him saying "not try to learn it".

HORRIBLE! The worst teaching I've ever seen.
zombieboy
View Profile
Special user
Connecticut, USA
889 Posts

Profile of zombieboy
I never said anything about the teaching being GOOD. I thought is sucked big time. Still, I learned a lot of the stuff, if only just to spite him.
streetmagician
View Profile
New user
5 Posts

Profile of streetmagician
Hmmmm the unamed change was seriously horrible sso was the snap change almost anyone one who watches the video can guess it
Bone
View Profile
Loyal user
Totally lost...
264 Posts

Profile of Bone
That's an "extreme flourisher attempting to do a Snap change". Maybe he should take a Design Principle Course - Multimedia, I highly recommend. It's very helpful for creating your own thing. LOL yeah.

I do like Tudor, but I don't want to see him "Snap Change" LOL.

Th3.
Email: bone@boneho.com

myspace.com/boneho
youtube.com/boneho
twitter.com/boneho
facebook.com/boneho

Official Website:
www.boneho.com
phantomace
View Profile
Special user
651 Posts

Profile of phantomace
Amen, he is very good at fast cuts, and should stick to it. The BEST thing he could do is to do one DVD with his fastest best cuts and displays, and teach them in a correct and easy manner in which to learn from.

That would be a HIT! I know I would love to see it and would buy it in a heart beat.

Phantom
sc_wizard29
View Profile
Regular user
125 Posts

Profile of sc_wizard29
Yeah, I agree, but someone made the suggestion that the teaching was made bad ON PURPOSE (so that he's sure only the one who is really willing to rewind again again and again will understand?).
zombieboy
View Profile
Special user
Connecticut, USA
889 Posts

Profile of zombieboy
Yeah, what about it?
Cardjinx
View Profile
Loyal user
278 Posts

Profile of Cardjinx
No snap changes, just flourishes, and teach them better. I would buy a DVD with this in a heartbeat.

Jinx
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Pasteboard Frolics » » New tudor (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL