We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » New Ebook by Chris Congreave and Gary Jones (5 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

warren
View Profile
Inner circle
uk
3154 Posts

Profile of warren
There aren't many magician's in the UK who don't know who Chris Congreave and Gary Jones are and for good reason they are both seasoned workers which shows only to well in their joint Ebook The Forgotten.

There is a little something for everyone from card workers, coin workers and even mentalists.

Drawn: a killer effect that's bound to be used by anyone who works which is a card to impossible location with a great hook which has a kind of Childs Play feel to it, this is very strong and has an extra kicker for those who would like to take it a stage further not to mention alternative handlings.

Coin To Anywhere : I have to admit before I start that I have a soft spot for coin magic but this is my favourite and best of all you don't need to be a coin worker to pull it off the method is super easy and super cheeky and will make you smile when you read it perfect for both professional work or for the mates down the pub.

Mental Coins : Gary's spin on coin to impossible location which is not only strong but he also provides the perfect home made impossible location for both Chris's and his variation.

Pseudo Card Counting : For those who are on the look out for another self worker to add to their repertoire fear not Mr Jones has come up with a simple solution for card counting to make us mere mortals look like experts .

definitely recommended
Jean-Luc.R.
View Profile
Inner circle
QUEBEC - CANADA
1388 Posts

Profile of Jean-Luc.R.
Where can we get this ebook ???
catweazle
View Profile
Special user
839 Posts

Profile of catweazle
Could you tell us the title, and maybe where to buy it from?
warren
View Profile
Inner circle
uk
3154 Posts

Profile of warren
The title is The Forgotten and it can be purchased direct from Chris Congreave who can be found here at the magic Café
chriscongreave
View Profile
New user
65 Posts

Profile of chriscongreave
Thanks for the review Warren, so pleased you like it.

It's not available just yet, just having the artwork finished off and got to set a price. It will be available either via myself or Penguin.

I'll pop back and let you guys know when it is available.
AIMC with Silver star.

Effects / DVD's

Ice Coins, Flying tonight, Pocket This, Pseudo Pickpocket, Dupes, 52 vs Joker, iContact, Childsplay, 365, No diary diary, Diception, Boxpad, Mailshot, Horoscope, Automata, Tricksoup, The Light and my favourite....Omen.
Daren
View Profile
Inner circle
1786 Posts

Profile of Daren
I received an advance copy of this e-book by Chris and Gary and this is pure gold guys, very workable material that packs a very large punch!! In total there are 4 effects, 2 card routines and 2 coin routines. The card routine that is worth the price of the book is called 'Drawn' and think this is brilliant, it is a straightforward routine and very easy to do but packs a powerful finish, in my my eyes this is worth the price of the e-book.

I very fairly add any coin routines to my set, but am seriously thinking of adding one of these routines very soon, it uses a common gimmick to a different effect entirely, very clever idea, very clean effect that happens in the spectators eyes and the signed coin etc ends up in an impossible location of your choosing!

The last card effect is a pseudo card counting routine, hardly any memorisation needed, a tiny little bit but very easy to do, again a great alternative to those that haven't got the time to memorise a deck of cards, I'll be adding this to you impromptu set immediately, yes it is that good!
chriscongreave
View Profile
New user
65 Posts

Profile of chriscongreave
Thanks Daren, really pleased you like it, I've been getting some fantastic reactions from Drawn, using the kicker finish.

This is now finished and available to buy from me. Anyone who would like a copy please send £10 via PayPal to chriscongreave@talktalk.net

Cheers.
AIMC with Silver star.

Effects / DVD's

Ice Coins, Flying tonight, Pocket This, Pseudo Pickpocket, Dupes, 52 vs Joker, iContact, Childsplay, 365, No diary diary, Diception, Boxpad, Mailshot, Horoscope, Automata, Tricksoup, The Light and my favourite....Omen.
Craig Petty
View Profile
V.I.P.
UK
1320 Posts

Profile of Craig Petty
I haven't read this but I know with Chris & Gary involved it will be great. Individuals they are super creative. Together they are unstoppable.

I don't buy magic much anymore but I would get Chris & Gary's material sight unseen as I know it will be sure powerful and most importantly workable.

Craig.
Jean-Luc.R.
View Profile
Inner circle
QUEBEC - CANADA
1388 Posts

Profile of Jean-Luc.R.
You may order New Ebook by Chris Congreave and Gary Jones at Penguin :

4 routines that are tried and trusted. 2 super commercial card effects, a borrowed, signed coin to impossible location and a mentalism piece where you predict a merely thought of 3 digit number!

All of the above are practical, hard hitting and super easy to do.

"Simple and effective, exactly how commercial effects should be" - Rus Andrews

http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/8016
Drtriage
View Profile
Veteran user
My garden fence has
335 Posts

Profile of Drtriage
Looking forward to this.
Jared
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island, USA
1187 Posts

Profile of Jared
I purchased this today and agree with Daren that "Drawn" is excellent and ideal for strolling. I also enjoyed "Pseudo Card Counting", which would definately slay laypersons. The two coin effects were also both solid but personally I'm not that enamored with the coin to impossible location plot. However, the signature vanish that's employed in both routines is terrific and something that I'll definately find an application for.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » New Ebook by Chris Congreave and Gary Jones (5 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL