The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Star Sign Reveal. (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Myke Phillips
View Profile
Inner circle
Myke Phillips
1213 Posts

Profile of Myke Phillips
ISign was just approved on the AppStore.

iSign is a covert way to perform a star sign revelation in your Mentalism routines.

Very clever method.

You ask the questions and the App tells you the star sign.

Covert Blank screen.

Perform with iPhone in pocket.

very easy to perform.

Unique approach to star sign reveals.

A list of cold reading statements for you to use as a bonus with a simple and genius system.

Join the secret facebook group for ideas and tips to help you and the hidden easter egg.

iSign by Myke Phillips
https://appsto.re/gb/NONWhb.i

Myke
X
Yuan Moons
View Profile
Veteran user
348 Posts

Profile of Yuan Moons
Does this work as a live crib for a BA?
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12059 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Interesting.....
Myke Phillips
View Profile
Inner circle
Myke Phillips
1213 Posts

Profile of Myke Phillips
I have designed my own crib that you can view inside the app but you do not need a crib because the app tells you the outcome.

All you need to remember is 4 letters and one double statement and the app does the rest.

You never need to switch your letters, they are always the same for Yes and No reply.

The app will tell you when you hit the star sign so you can concentrate on performing.

Hope that helps a little.
Yuan Moons
View Profile
Veteran user
348 Posts

Profile of Yuan Moons
Mike, Can you say how many no's there are before hitting the sign?
Myke Phillips
View Profile
Inner circle
Myke Phillips
1213 Posts

Profile of Myke Phillips
Maximum NO's is 2 then you are good but this is the worst case.
Yuan Moons
View Profile
Veteran user
348 Posts

Profile of Yuan Moons
Thanks Myke, I'm interested.

Anybody able to review it yet?
Karl M
View Profile
Inner circle
1276 Posts

Profile of Karl M
Will it run ok on my iphone7 mate?
Myke Phillips
View Profile
Inner circle
Myke Phillips
1213 Posts

Profile of Myke Phillips
Quote:
On Feb 15, 2017, Karl M wrote:
Will it run ok on my iphone7 mate?

Yes Karl.

Myke
X
Mysterious Mike
View Profile
Loyal user
Chicago
258 Posts

Profile of Mysterious Mike
This looks likes Astronomical by Peter Turner, especially after seeing the script on the screenshot.

http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/7451
The performance is what really makes it all worth while.
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12059 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Yeah it does, I know Peter's is working pretty well.
MadisonH
View Profile
Inner circle
1754 Posts

Profile of MadisonH
Not sure this is necessary at all. Anagrams aren't that difficult to remember. Petes anagram is good, but Matt Mello just released a PDF on anagrams and it includes one for star signs.

In Matt's anagram you only have to remember 4 letters. The most letters you will even have to ask about is 2. Four of the star signs only require 1 letter to be asked. Plus his presentation makes it seem like a logical question.

Madison
Myke Phillips
View Profile
Inner circle
Myke Phillips
1213 Posts

Profile of Myke Phillips
Quote:
On Feb 15, 2017, Mysterious Mike wrote:
This looks likes Astronomical by Peter Turner, especially after seeing the script on the screenshot.

http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/7451

My making a statement script was released in my book 3 years ago. I don't think Pete's is the same as mine.

Myke
X
Myke Phillips
View Profile
Inner circle
Myke Phillips
1213 Posts

Profile of Myke Phillips
If you already have an star sign method locked down then you do not need iSign.

If you want to learn one, the app can teach you in real time.

If you want to have some of the memory work taken away, the app can do that for you.
Yuan Moons
View Profile
Veteran user
348 Posts

Profile of Yuan Moons
I bought this but can't seem to locate the instructions or how to use it in the pocket without having to look at the screen for the reveal. Any help please?
JoelDickinson
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1581 Posts

Profile of JoelDickinson
Madison, 'not sure this is nescassary at all' is a very disrespectful comment, then moving on to advertise other creators material on a new release is a bit of a blow.
So, getting back on track with a PA you need to remember the outcomes and match letter, isign does this part for you.
MadisonH
View Profile
Inner circle
1754 Posts

Profile of MadisonH
Quote:
On Feb 16, 2017, JoelDickinson wrote:
Madison, 'not sure this is nescassary at all' is a very disrespectful comment, then moving on to advertise other creators material on a new release is a bit of a blow.
So, getting back on track with a PA you need to remember the outcomes and match letter, isign does this part for you.

Merely an opinion. Simply stating an alternative. If someone is not willing to put in *VERY MINIMAL* time it takes to memorize a PA, I'm not sure this is the business for them.
JoelDickinson
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1581 Posts

Profile of JoelDickinson
It's not only about putting the effort in. I have a friend who is an excellent performer however he is terrible with the most basic of memory work. That doesn't make him a bad mentalist, he is actually the best I know. Only his memory struggles under performance pressure. The app is good for performers who struggle with memory work.
JoelDickinson
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1581 Posts

Profile of JoelDickinson
If you know how a PA works then you know as well as I do it's not a simple case ot remembering four letters.
If you can memorise a PA, great. There are people who can't. Isign will help those who can't and more.

This app serves a purpose.

Joel.
Yuan Moons
View Profile
Veteran user
348 Posts

Profile of Yuan Moons
This app is poorly executed. It relies on you pressing a certain part of the screen without looking at it. You can see this in the app store screen shots. The area you have to touch is the size of a 10p (or quarter) and you have to touch the correct one over and over in your pocket. There is no vibratory feedback so you don't even know if you've pressed it correctly or at all.

The phone also has to be taken out of your pocket to see the reveal and there doesn't appear to be any instructions. I've wasted £15 as in its current state it's unusable. Maybe the issues can be addressed in an update.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Star Sign Reveal. (1 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL