The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » FREE TOY INSIDE! - Sudosuke (31 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Adam Hince
View Profile
Elite user
Pittsburgh, PA
488 Posts

Profile of Adam Hince
This is simply brilliant. No exaggeration. The delayed potential abrupt ending is beautifully addressed, allowing for a graceful and logical landing. This, along with every other beat of the routine, is well thought out. I love it!

Regards,
Adam
Yogi2x4
View Profile
Regular user
190 Posts

Profile of Yogi2x4
I saw pre-release Pendultimate, and oh boy! That is one killer pendulum routine. I own most of the best books on pendulum work, and this is worth the price of them all. It is beyond simple and Is scary powerful with logical leads into other potentials. I'll save my praise for a thread though. Both great, thanks for all you do Sudo!
Jeff Wassom
View Profile
Elite user
491 Posts

Profile of Jeff Wassom
Thought this was brilliant even though I don't do stage or professional work; but even then some of the ideas seem adaptable.

But wait...there's more...a killer, killer anytime, anywhere bonus piece right up my alley.

Also, additional bonus idea to bonus AAA routine for repeat performances.

Gentlemen, he have a winner! Thanks so much Sudo.
Amirá
View Profile
Inner circle
MentalismCenter.com
5134 Posts

Profile of Amirá
For those interested, Sudosuke is available at Mentalism Center.

Excellent thinking for a classic in Mentalism. Sudo´s approach will make you think again and even if you are not a stage performer you can get value of this release. You can see his suble work that only comes from real performance.
Pablo
Performer and Author

Mentalism Center: The best online space to get quality Mentalism
www.mentalismcenter.com

Arkanosophy: The Boutique for Mystery Performers
www.arkanosophy.com
Waters.
View Profile
Special user
693 Posts

Profile of Waters.
As usual, this is fantastic work from Sudo. I love how this adds a layer of disconnect, while added a lovely premise. Genius!
Check out my (soon to be released) ebook, WANDERER at..
www.experience-architecture.com
Ba Ba Booey
View Profile
Special user
In Denver, I have no less than
536 Posts

Profile of Ba Ba Booey
This is a terrific routine. As others have mentioned, it is a cleaner version of kurotsuke. There is certainly an element of disconnect to it. For those that didn't get a copy, the price is worth it. Thanks again, Sudo, for your generosity!
tenchu
View Profile
Special user
Europe
948 Posts

Profile of tenchu
This is really good. If you don't have it yet, get it. You will definitely going to enjoy it, and most of all, perform it.

Mike
Mark_Chandaue
View Profile
Inner circle
Essex UK
3756 Posts

Profile of Mark_Chandaue
This sounds very nice. Still pretty busy at the moment but this is definitely on my list.

Mark
Mark Chandaue A.I.M.C.
Harpacrown is available from
http://www.harpacrown.co.uk
Harpacrown Too is available from
http://www.harpacrown.co.uk/?product=harpacrown-too
Ophiuchus is available from
http://www.harpacrown.co.uk/?product=ophiuchus
Totally Free Will is available from
http://www.harpacrown.co.uk/?product=totally-free-will
wchoo002
View Profile
Regular user
115 Posts

Profile of wchoo002
This is really good. It's is much cleaner. Can be done with all ordinary props.

Simple Routine:
Have 5 colored balls. With your back turned, have a spectator choose a color in his mind and write it down and keep it in his pocket.
Then have five spectators each take a colored ball from the bag. Then you can reveal where the thought-of ball is.
The good part is that even when you open the hadn with the correct ball, no one, except the spectator who chose the color, knows that it is correct. So the routine won't suddenly end.

I recommend combining this with some ideas from Luke Jermay's Premise and Premonition.
signal2noise
View Profile
Regular user
136 Posts

Profile of signal2noise
Thought I'd posted my review already, but I'm not seeing it here. Even though I've seen kurotsuke get great reactions, it just never appealed to me. This, however, I am enjoying very much. Not only does the routine allow a bit of room for a small reading, which I'm trying to do more of, but the propless idea is really great. As I was reading it I felt like the propless portion wouldn't work like I'd like it to, then Sudo addressed exactly what I was concerned with and had an excellent solution. Thank you very much for the review copy, would have been thoroughly happy had this been a purchase.
Shaukat
View Profile
Regular user
123 Posts

Profile of Shaukat
I just finished reading the PDF and it's GREAT. I know I'll be using this effect. It's a very powerful effect and whether you do Close Up or Stage, it will kill your audience (in a harmless way).

I agree with signal2noise about "the Propless / Bonus part". The original effect is not hard to back track if performed twice in front of an audience, but Sudo's improvements have taken it to a whole new level. I love the effects that can be repeated... and I am glad that this one can be as well.

Whether you perform on Stage or for Family Members, Sudosuke will certainly be a powerful addition to your repertoire. No question about it.

It's time to read Sudo's next creation.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » FREE TOY INSIDE! - Sudosuke (31 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL