The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » 7 Mysteries - Mentlaism Book (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

The Jack
View Profile
V.I.P.
228 Posts

Profile of The Jack
I still have few copies of my Book "7 Mysteries"
Sold Out At Mindvention 2016, Mindsummit 2016 and MindsUK 2016.
Prologue by Ian Rowland
7 main routines. 1 bonus routine, and ideas for interactive mentalism.
A fulll chapter about how to build a show
A full chapter about Cold Reading
Just ask around my work and you will know what kind of material you will find in it!
35 euros Plus Shipping

If anyone interested feel free to PM me!

Thanks Guys
The Crap Illusionist
View Profile
New user
14 Posts

Profile of The Crap Illusionist
Hi Jack,

Is there a link on the web, where I can investigate further?

Cheers,

Crap
The Crap Illusionist
Medieval Magician, Mentalist and Part-time Escapologist...
Member of the Leicester Magic Circle...
TWITTER: @CrapIllusionist
The Jack
View Profile
V.I.P.
228 Posts

Profile of The Jack
Hi the Crap!
You can watch the trailer here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DD1AyO45VXY&t=7s

and here is some info:

/ mysteries contains a full chapter about how to think your show, how to structure and build it and with plenty ideas to achieve it.
A second chapter is about 7 mysteries, routines that are proven in the real world and with the simplicity modern and good mentalism requires.

There is also a bonus routine, a blindfold act developed from Jack s mentor with ideas from Juan Tamariz and from Al koran

7 Mysteries also include a full chapter about cold reading, how to start doing it and how to practice and get better at it. The book includes techniques and ideas that if you put them into practice you can be doing real cold reading pretty soon.

And finally there is a chapter with 4 ideas you can put into practice, routines for using your new cold reading abilities and ideas to create mysteries and interactive experiences.

hope this helps!!!

Thanks a lot

Jorge
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » 7 Mysteries - Mentlaism Book (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL