The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » RIP Bob Cassidy (69 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8 [Next]
tpratt38
View Profile
Loyal user
New Orleans
276 Posts

Profile of tpratt38
We have learned so much from one man, he will live on in all of us. Let's make sure he is remembered.

Click here to view attached image.
Mental Threads....

Invoking your thoughts one thread at a time...

Creator of Voodoo Dowels
mindpunisher
View Profile
Inner circle
6132 Posts

Profile of mindpunisher
This forum will never be the same without Bob. A giant in Mentalism. We were so fortunate to have him among us for so long. He really will be missed. RIP Bob.
mindguru
View Profile
Veteran user
319 Posts

Profile of mindguru
This is truly a loss to mentalism. I will miss his vast knowledge and influence on performing.

R.I.P Bob Cassidy
RenzIII
View Profile
Veteran user
318 Posts

Profile of RenzIII
Quote:
On Feb 24, 2017, mindpunisher wrote:
This forum will never be the same without Bob. A giant in Mentalism. We were so fortunate to have him among us for so long. He really will be missed. RIP Bob.

That is for certain. I will miss his humor and great wealth of knowledge.
May his Journey be peaceful.
Mysterious Mike
View Profile
Loyal user
Chicago
258 Posts

Profile of Mysterious Mike
Thank you Bob for everything you've done for the community. RIP
The performance is what really makes it all worth while.
Axel
View Profile
Elite user
Berlin
430 Posts

Profile of Axel
Thank you, Bob.
gypsyfish
View Profile
Veteran user
365 Posts

Profile of gypsyfish
His pain is gone and ours remains because he contributed so much to this community. Beyond that, he was a helluva good guy. Condolences to his family and close friends. RIP, Bob.
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
11998 Posts

Profile of John C
I hope in life I leave a quarter of the legacy Bob has left.

I will pray for him.

J
The ULTIMATE Routine Series: rebirth soon!
afinemesh
View Profile
Inner circle
Senseless gibberish that amounts to
2613 Posts

Profile of afinemesh
Good thoughts, Bob. RIP!
"I've always been mental, I'm sure of it" Boris Pocus Smile

"Someday we'll look back on this and it will all seem funny". . .Bruce Springsteen
Stu Montgomery
View Profile
Veteran user
St Petersburg FL
354 Posts

Profile of Stu Montgomery
Very, very sad day...what a legacy he left to be studied & appreciated. RIP Bob.
"Round about what is, lies a whole mysterious world of might be" Longfellow.
Mind Guerrilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Queens, NY
2659 Posts

Profile of Mind Guerrilla
Unlike most people here, I didn't come to mentalism from a background in traditional magic. I discovered it while doing research on fake psychics. Bob's "Mind Mysteries" video was the first instructional material I watched. It made me fall in love with the art form and I still consider it the best bang for the buck as far as DVDs go.

Bob's participation here on the Café was phenomenal. He was totally approachable, totally helpful and he didn't attach a price-tag to each gem of wisdom he shared. Bob and I didn't see eye to eye on certain topics but he was always gracious and classy. He also managed to maintain his dignity when dealing with some know-it-all young upstarts here.

A performer, creator, author, attorney, mentor, sage, founding member of the PEA- Bob Cassidy was one of a kind and The Magic Café will not be the same without him.

Mr. Mindbender
View Profile
Inner circle
1361 Posts

Profile of Mr. Mindbender
My condolences to those Bob left behind - and endless gratitude to the life and legacy of Bob Cassidy. He lives on forever in his work.
Presarian
View Profile
Regular user
110 Posts

Profile of Presarian
Thank you Bob! Thank you for moving the lives of people of all ages from young to old. Thank you for influencing a 13 year old me to pick up your books and read it through till I am 24 today. Thank you for seeing through my growing up years and teaching me stuffs that you are so willing to share with the world.

Have a good rest my friend.
gmeister
View Profile
Inner circle
1571 Posts

Profile of gmeister
Bob kindly agreed to serve as a consultant on my novels and was always available to answer my questions and point me in the right direction.

When a giant falls the world shakes. Bob's vibrations will be felt for a very long time.

For Bob's many friends and his loved ones, prayers for healing. And for Bob a peaceful road lined with wisdom and beauty on this the next stage in your soul's journey.
Tim Cavendish
View Profile
Inner circle
1304 Posts

Profile of Tim Cavendish
Bob Cassidy will long be missed, and long be remembered for all he gave to the field he loved.
Sudo Nimh
View Profile
Inner circle
1517 Posts

Profile of Sudo Nimh
Saddened to hear of Bob's passing. There's absolutely no doubt as to the legacy he has left behind him. He will be greatly missed (and fondly remembered) for a long time to come.
Once challenged to write a story using only six words, Hemingway thought a moment then wrote "For sale: Baby shoes. Never worn."
RileyG
View Profile
Special user
Las Vegas
835 Posts

Profile of RileyG
RIP my Brother
Signed,
Riley G Matthews Jr
SAG-AFTRA actor
Www.RileyG.com
jonnyboy
View Profile
Inner circle
San Diego
1018 Posts

Profile of jonnyboy
Rest In Peace, Bob.
AngeloR
View Profile
Elite user
441 Posts

Profile of AngeloR
He will be missed.
R.I.P., Bob.
NRmind
View Profile
New user
57 Posts

Profile of NRmind
On the way back from a gig while hearing the news. Heartbroken. His words on this very forum have inspired so many of us and his influence was all over my walkaround set tonight. Even though he hated walkaround mentalism there was just so much to learn from him and his tireless wisdom. Sad sad day.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » RIP Bob Cassidy (69 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.23 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL