The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Cup Care 101 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

richardl
View Profile
New user
22 Posts

Profile of richardl
Hi everyone,

Would you please share your advice on copper cup care?

Thanks
Richard
MagiUlysses
View Profile
Special user
Kansas City
504 Posts

Profile of MagiUlysses
Greetings and Salutations,

I wack mine with a stick, drop 'em, juggle 'em and then drop 'em, and otherwise get sticky finger goo all over them. And they come out of the ordeal just fine! Smile

I suspect, however, that that is not the answer you were looking for. There are a couple of threads, here in this forum, and in the "sidw walk shuffle" forum which answers the care and feeding of cups questions.

Don't get too deep in your cups!

Joe in KC

Live a great adventure, make magic happen!
ferraroj
View Profile
New user
77 Posts

Profile of ferraroj
I use a product called never-dull on coins and love it. I checked the can and it does copper too!
Bill Palmer
View Profile
Eternal Order
Only Jonathan Townsend has more than
24314 Posts

Profile of Bill Palmer
I let mine acquire a natural patina. Some of my copper cups have a really nice dark brown shine. If they have patches of corrosion on them when I purchase them, but the basic metal, itself, is not damaged, I will clean them with a good polish, such as Nev-R-Dull, wash them clean afterwards, and let them acquire a natural patina.

OTOH, Johnny Ace Palmer polishes his cups before every performance. It's part of his ritual. Whatever floats your boat!
"The Swatter"

Founder of CODBAMMC

My Chickasaw name is "Throws Money at Cups."

www.cupsandballsmuseum.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Cup Care 101 (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL