The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Butterfly by Bruno Copin (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Magic KL
View Profile
Inner circle
1674 Posts

Profile of Magic KL
Http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/7877

It looks so beautiful.
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
4758 Posts

Profile of RNK
Yes it does. Took the plunge. Will post my thoughts after watching the download and receiving the gimmick.

RNK
mayhem
View Profile
Regular user
106 Posts

Profile of mayhem
Looks great, and look forward to seeing a few reviews before I make another purchase... spent too much already this past month... lol
montanna40
View Profile
Loyal user
215 Posts

Profile of montanna40
Me too
Will see if it's any good. As it is visually beautiful to look at
And possibly use as a haunted deck or card perhaps
ArtIn
View Profile
Special user
Berlin
939 Posts

Profile of ArtIn
It's more than good, I've paid 100€ for his Friends Box (including Butterfly) years ago.
To see it for 14,95€ including shipping truly breaks my heart.
Magicsquared
View Profile
Inner circle
1262 Posts

Profile of Magicsquared
Quote:
On Mar 1, 2017, mayhem wrote:
Looks great, and look forward to seeing a few reviews before I make another purchase... spent too much already this past month... lol

You don't really need to wait for reviews. This has been around for a long time and has been reviewed favorably.
catweazle
View Profile
Special user
916 Posts

Profile of catweazle
It a 63 min download, covers the effect and much more in great detail, he goes over everything, various set ups, how to practice and other effects, really good!!
Waterloophai
View Profile
Inner circle
Belgium
1202 Posts

Profile of Waterloophai
In HIS hands it is indeed beautiful....
magictaffy
View Profile
New user
Cardiff,Wales.UK
82 Posts

Profile of magictaffy
Is this available in the UK? Just takes toooo long from Penguin, still waiting for an order from 10th Feb !!

Thanks,

Paul
catweazle
View Profile
Special user
916 Posts

Profile of catweazle
You get the download straight away, and probably don't need to wait for the gimmick to arrive.
magictaffy
View Profile
New user
Cardiff,Wales.UK
82 Posts

Profile of magictaffy
Thanks Catweazle, wasn't sure if the gimmick would be something I could make up? I ordered Upper Hand by Gary Jones, this was also available as a download with gimmick, still waiting for the gimmick to turn up, however, was able to make this up and use it straight away.

Reluctant to order and wait 3-4 weeks this time. Much quicker in the UK.(1-2 days)
Cheers
catweazle
View Profile
Special user
916 Posts

Profile of catweazle
I order a fair bit from penguin and usually get it within a week - flat pack, I honestly think you will have the thing you need, and if not, you can practice with something else as shown in the download.
magictaffy
View Profile
New user
Cardiff,Wales.UK
82 Posts

Profile of magictaffy
Thanks, I will probably bite the bullet and order it, looks so good and the download does help with the waiting time.
I ordered flat pack (upper hand)but still nearly 3 weeks and no sign of it,nothing through the tracking process. How come you get it within a week, are you in the UK?
SleepyMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Hopefully I'll pass my exams with
1571 Posts

Profile of SleepyMagic
I've only ordered two things via flat pack , one came within 5 days and the other 6 days.

Sleepy
magictaffy
View Profile
New user
Cardiff,Wales.UK
82 Posts

Profile of magictaffy
That's pretty good from USA, wouldn't mind that, not sure what's happened to mine? Contacted them and said it can take up to 6 weeks! puts me off ordering from them.
Can get most things from UK, but they do have some great magic.
scott0819
View Profile
Special user
Toronto, Ont.
778 Posts

Profile of scott0819
Bruno explained this on the Essential Magic Conference DVDs, didn't he? I forget which year.
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
United Kingdom
8049 Posts

Profile of pegasus
I always receive flat pack shipping within a week to the UK. This is a great effect but I can't be using this type of gaff personally.
btwigg
View Profile
Regular user
Anaheim, CA USA
182 Posts

Profile of btwigg
Is this essentially a haunted deck?
makulit974
View Profile
Loyal user
222 Posts

Profile of makulit974
As it's been said earlier, this is an old effect of his. My suggestion would be to purchase his Penguin Live lecture where he covers this and much more.
As for the gimmick, by seeing the video, you should know if you have it or not. That's what Bruno Copin is famous for. I hope that helps Smile
Patrick
Kjellstrom
View Profile
Inner circle
Sweden, Scandinavia, Europe
4893 Posts

Profile of Kjellstrom
Quote:
On Mar 1, 2017, makulit974 wrote:
As it's been said earlier, this is an old effect of his. My suggestion would be to purchase his Penguin Live lecture where he covers this and much more.
As for the gimmick, by seeing the video, you should know if you have it or not. That's what Bruno Copin is famous for. I hope that helps Smile
Patrick

http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/6584
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Butterfly by Bruno Copin (1 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL