The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Anyone ordered from this craftsman? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
BeThePlunk
View Profile
Special user
West of Boston, East of Eden
887 Posts

Profile of BeThePlunk
Does anyone here have experience with Artrixleather products. The pictures look wonderful and Mike is very flexible in what he will create. Anyone actually made an order and put the products to use?

https://www.etsy.com/listing/473702718/p......elated-1

David
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
Most people wish I didn't have
5155 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
Never have ordered from him, but appreciate the tip. Great looking stuff!!!
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
Kyoki_Sanitys_Eclipse
View Profile
Inner circle
1513 Posts

Profile of Kyoki_Sanitys_Eclipse
Thanks for the heads up. If you buy from him let us know how it goes. My wife has good luck on Etsy
Mad Jake
View Profile
Inner circle
All the voices in my head helped me make
2202 Posts

Profile of Mad Jake
I have 2 of his coin purses, they are absolutely love the workmanship and they sort of look aged. Wonderful . Had my order in 4 days.
I'll be going back for more purses for my Lassen and Schoolcraft coins.

Jake Sr.
Licensed Steve Dusheck Manufacturer and distributor visit www.airshipmagic.com
Peckham
View Profile
Loyal user
225 Posts

Profile of Peckham
Wiz, do you have an email contact for him? I want to see if he can do custom work.

Thanks.
BeThePlunk
View Profile
Special user
887 Posts

Profile of BeThePlunk
All I know is the communication I've had with Mike Armstrong (artist) through Etsy. Follow the link in my original post and look for "Ask a Question" next to the price at the right. Click there and a conversation box will open. Mike has been very prompt with replies and pictures.

David
Chessmann
View Profile
Inner circle
4247 Posts

Profile of Chessmann
His leather cups and balls look great!
My ex-cat was named "Muffin". "Vomit" would be a better name for her. AKA "The Evil Ball of Fur".
tonsofquestions
View Profile
Inner circle
1807 Posts

Profile of tonsofquestions
Mad Jake: which of his purses did you get? I liked the look of the pinwheel one - any thoughts on how it compares to Jeff Copeland's Traveler?
drmagico
View Profile
Loyal user
253 Posts

Profile of drmagico
I bought the Mini Chop cup and balls from him last year. He can make them in a variety of different colors of leather. Cup works great. Very good communication during the sale. I would recommend highly. Howard
ma91cm1ke
View Profile
New user
85 Posts

Profile of ma91cm1ke
I placed an order last year for a mini chop cup set and was very pleased. Mike was a pleasure to work with and answered all my questions almost immediately.
He will make whatever you are after to your exact requirements. The leather can be dyed whatever colour you want and he can even tool a design onto your cups.
ma91cm1ke
View Profile
New user
85 Posts

Profile of ma91cm1ke
EVILDAN
View Profile
Inner circle
1279 Posts

Profile of EVILDAN
I bought a close up pad made by them.
But, I think I bought it through someone else who was either a friend trying to get him some business or something else.

Either way, the pad came out great. He suggested the deep red color and the name came out fantastic. It's big but doesn't overpower the mat.

Highly recommended. I've got my eye on a set of the cups and balls in the future.

Click here to view attached image.
by EVILDAN....
"The Coin Board Book" - moves and routines with the coin panel board. - http://www.lybrary.com/the-coin-board-book-p-827955.html
"SLASHER - A Horror Whodunnit" - a bizarre close-up routine based on Bob Neale's "Sole Survivor."
PM me for more info.
"Zombie Town" - a packet effect about how a small town turned into zombies. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nzJhcoJtyOM
BeThePlunk
View Profile
Special user
887 Posts

Profile of BeThePlunk
I'll hit the big 7-0 next month and decided to give myself a nice birthday present. I'll post a review when my new cups arrive.
Magic-Daniel
View Profile
Inner circle
Denmark
1328 Posts

Profile of Magic-Daniel
I have several items from Mike. Extremely well made!
Leo H
View Profile
Inner circle
1334 Posts

Profile of Leo H
Two items on the way. Will report on that when they arrive.
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
Most people wish I didn't have
5155 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
Is there a Ren Fair thread on the Café? They should be made aware of his work (maybe they already are).
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
pepka
View Profile
Inner circle
Uh, I'm the one on the right.
5041 Posts

Profile of pepka
All this stuff looks beautiful! I see a few things from here in my future.
Bill Wilson
View Profile
Special user
536 Posts

Profile of Bill Wilson
Got my wife a couple of things off etsy last Christmas & had noticed this fellows leather work. It all looks real nice. I remember someone a while back was wondering where they could get working baseballs from. His with the hand stitching look really nice. Pricing seems reasonable on all his work to.
Leo H
View Profile
Inner circle
1334 Posts

Profile of Leo H
The engraved leather card case and coin purse arrived recently and Mike did a great job with them! Highly recommended.
jefkve
View Profile
New user
Orange County, CA
52 Posts

Profile of jefkve
I've seen his stuff on etsy and was curious about how they looked in person as well. Happy to hear that its up to par. Going to have to get myself a late birthday present...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Anyone ordered from this craftsman? (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL