The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All in the cards » » Germaine flash card change (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

johnawolfe
View Profile
New user
9 Posts

Profile of johnawolfe
Do any of you perform the flash card change from volume 4 of Tarbell and if so how is it received by your audiences?
DaveGripenwaldt
View Profile
Elite user
486 Posts

Profile of DaveGripenwaldt
It gets great reaction. It's very magical and the fact that the deck is isolated in a glass makes it all the more mystifying....it seems like there is no way the Magi could manipulate the deck. It's one of my favorite card changes.
johnawolfe
View Profile
New user
9 Posts

Profile of johnawolfe
Thanks for the reply. What excuse, if any, do you use for moving the card from the back to the front at the start? This seems to be a weak point.
DaveGripenwaldt
View Profile
Elite user
486 Posts

Profile of DaveGripenwaldt
I was addressing the change itself, not any particular routine. My use was finding 2 selections...one rises from the deck, the other is revealed via the GC...no displacement needed.

The "excuse" would depend on the effect, so I'd need to know more of what you are doing to suggest anything.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All in the cards » » Germaine flash card change (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL