The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Ben Train lecture for Detroit Ring 22 March 14th (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Ben Train
View Profile
Inner circle
Erdnase never had
4632 Posts

Profile of Ben Train
Hey Michiganites,

I will be at the Hunter Community Center (509 Fisher Court) in Clawson MI this Tuesday March 14th for a very special lecture.

What are we going to be talking about? WHATEVER YOU WANT!

Nothing is off limits. We'll talk about material from my notes and DVDS. We'll talk about material that hasn't been published yet- the good stuff I've been keeping just for myself! We'll talk about moves, theories, tricks, performing, dealing with hecklers, how to take advantage of lucky breaks (and have them happen more often)... and everything in between.

I'm bringing everything I have. Now all you have to bring is yourself.

Tuesday March 14th, at 7:30pm. See you there!
Ben Train
If you're reading this you're my favourite magician.

Check out www.TorontoMagicCompany.com for all sorts of FREE VIRTUAL PROGRAMMING for magicians!
Motor City
View Profile
Special user
Metro Detroit Area
566 Posts

Profile of Motor City
I'm looking forward to seeing you tomorrow night. Smile
Ben Train
View Profile
Inner circle
Erdnase never had
4632 Posts

Profile of Ben Train
"Hey Ben,
It was terrific to see you again. You did a great job with your lecture. Very entertaining with lots of good magic. My only disappointment was not being able to hang out with you after the lecture because I had to leave!"
- John Luka

Check out www.TorontoMagicCompany.com for all sorts of FREE VIRTUAL PROGRAMMING for magicians!
Ben Train
View Profile
Inner circle
Erdnase never had
4632 Posts

Profile of Ben Train
(Did I just post a review of my own lecture? Yes, yes I did.)

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Ben Train lecture for Detroit Ring 22 March 14th (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL