The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Craig Petty and Murphy's planning something special (37 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3~4~5~6 [Next]
Colin (C.J.)
View Profile
Special user
564 Posts

Profile of Colin (C.J.)
After many years in the magical wilderness Craig Petty is returning to launch his new project in partnership with Murphy's. Details are under wraps currently but feel free to speculate.
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
I know one thing. It'll be expensive.
paperinick
View Profile
Inner circle
my faro is starting to look nice after
1177 Posts

Profile of paperinick
I knew Craig left the WPR. But partnering with Murphy instead of WMS? Something else happened?
I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death my right to say "scr*w you" if you persist. [Voltaire Smile]
Judah Vee
View Profile
Special user
of the JV Naughty Vanish....
884 Posts

Profile of Judah Vee
I imagine it's his at the table lecture........
I don't care how fast or slow you are.... As long as I am faster.. -J-
Glenn Watson
View Profile
Special user
781 Posts

Profile of Glenn Watson
Chopped 2,Where his hands are shown clean and the final load is loose pudding ?
1KJ
View Profile
Inner circle
Warning: We will run out of new tricks in
4388 Posts

Profile of 1KJ
A how to book on a new form of magic called "Abrasive Magic".
EZrhythm
View Profile
Inner circle
Only three EZ payments for a PDF of my
1855 Posts

Profile of EZrhythm
Previous Releases Box Set
How many magicians does it take to change a lightbulb? Regardless, for magicians darkness is a time for d'lite.
JackMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1987 Posts

Profile of JackMagic
Life will not be worth living without knowing !!

Looks like I am going to have many sleepless nights until Titanas comes on the Café with his lowdown on this
warren
View Profile
Inner circle
uk
4166 Posts

Profile of warren
Well I for one quite like Craig's stuff so I'll be keeping an eye out for it Smile
Karl M
View Profile
Inner circle
1276 Posts

Profile of Karl M
Who is he?
catweazle
View Profile
Special user
924 Posts

Profile of catweazle
JackMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1987 Posts

Profile of JackMagic
Quote:
On Mar 11, 2017, Karl M wrote:
Who is he?

Have a read of this

http://weeklymagicfailure.blogspot.co.uk......html?m=1
Craig Petty
View Profile
V.I.P.
UK
2325 Posts

Profile of Craig Petty
First time I've been on the Café in ages!

Hello everyone! This is simply an At The Table Lecture - nothing too exciting.

I've been away from the magic community for several years now. I made A LOT of mistakes and felt it would be better for everyone concerned if I just left.

These last few years I've focused on my family and my various business interests. It's allowed me to focus on what's important. It got to a point towards the end where I was releasing routines just because it was expected not because they were any good. I did stuff because I thought I wanted to be famous in the magic community.

I needed to get away and I am a different person now. My focus now is not magic to be honest. In fact I do more speaking now than magic. However magic has always been my first love and I will always love it.

When I was asked to do an At The Table Lecture I jumped at the chance.

Here's the thing. If I have ever offended you I am sorry. If I have ever done anything that annoyed you I am sorry. Being away from magicians made me realise magic is a community and I would like to be a part of that even if it is in a small reduced way.

I hope you enjoy the lecture. If there is anything in particular you want me to do (marketing, stage, close up whatever) just let me know.

Just don't ask me to explain Red!

Thanks

Craig.
Glenn Watson
View Profile
Special user
781 Posts

Profile of Glenn Watson
CRAIG CAN YOU TELL US WHAT FLAVOR THE PUDDING IS? I AM NOT FISHING .i JUST REALLY LOVE BUTTERSCOTCH.
yOU ARE HELD IN GOOD REPUTE WITH ME. WELCOME BACK. GLENN
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
7530 Posts

Profile of RNK
Glad to welcome you back Craig. We all make mistakes. I still use your keymaster, a fantastic effect. Glad to see you getting back at it.

RNK
Check out Bafflingbob.com
Karl M
View Profile
Inner circle
1276 Posts

Profile of Karl M
Quote:
On Mar 11, 2017, Craig Petty wrote:
First time I've been on the Café in ages!

Hello everyone! This is simply an At The Table Lecture - nothing too exciting.

I've been away from the magic community for several years now. I made A LOT of mistakes and felt it would be better for everyone concerned if I just left.

These last few years I've focused on my family and my various business interests. It's allowed me to focus on what's important. It got to a point towards the end where I was releasing routines just because it was expected not because they were any good. I did stuff because I thought I wanted to be famous in the magic community.

I needed to get away and I am a different person now. My focus now is not magic to be honest. In fact I do more speaking now than magic. However magic has always been my first love and I will always love it.

When I was asked to do an At The Table Lecture I jumped at the chance.

Here's the thing. If I have ever offended you I am sorry. If I have ever done anything that annoyed you I am sorry. Being away from magicians made me realise magic is a community and I would like to be a part of that even if it is in a small reduced way.

I hope you enjoy the lecture. If there is anything in particular you want me to do (marketing, stage, close up whatever) just let me know.

Just don't ask me to explain Red!

Thanks

Craig.

Hi,yeah I'm totaly into the business side of it now so more about that mate,marketing stuff and agency tips and thinks like that
Craig Petty
View Profile
V.I.P.
UK
2325 Posts

Profile of Craig Petty
Quote:
On Mar 11, 2017, Glenn Watson wrote:
CRAIG CAN YOU TELL US WHAT FLAVOR THE PUDDING IS? I AM NOT FISHING .i JUST REALLY LOVE BUTTERSCOTCH.
yOU ARE HELD IN GOOD REPUTE WITH ME. WELCOME BACK. GLENN

I'm sorry Glenn. I don't understand your post.
Craig Petty
View Profile
V.I.P.
UK
2325 Posts

Profile of Craig Petty
Thanks guys. I'm serious that I want this to be something everyone can watch and enjoy. I put a post on FB earlier and I'll copy and paste it below.

If you have any ideas let me know.

Copy of post

"So I mentioned yesterday I'm doing a few projects for various magic companies. One of which is an At The Table Lecture for Murphy's.

My question is what would you guys like to see. If you a magician what would float your boat?

Material I have published in the past
Unpublished material I've never shared
Workers or magic for magicians
Marketing advice on how to get more gigs and grow a large company
Close Up
Stage
Kids routines
Coins / cards.

Help me plan the lecture YOU guys want to see!

I'm open to all ideas as long as you don't tell me to explain RED!!

Cheers guys."
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Welcome back Craig. My reference to it being expensive was in relation to Murphys, not you. I'd like to see a selection from all of the above personally. I love your coin work especially.
chriscongreave
View Profile
New user
76 Posts

Profile of chriscongreave
Looking forward to this Craig. I'd love to see some unpublished material, along with a few old favourites.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Craig Petty and Murphy's planning something special (37 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3~4~5~6 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL