The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » Coaching (52 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..7..11..15..19..21~22~23~24 [Next]
Mindpro
View Profile
Inner circle
9823 Posts

Profile of Mindpro
Haha, I GUARANTEE you that you have not ever seen my performing website. Again, you don't know what you think you know. So you would be basing a decision on unfactual, incorrect information. I also rarely use a website for performing.
thomasR
View Profile
Inner circle
1020 Posts

Profile of thomasR
It says the official performing website for your name... even if you have a new one I would think it's odd to keep that one up at your name domain. But that's just my opinion. Smile I'm sure I don't understand the logic that you do.
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
20182 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Yea. Don't hire him. I mean really do you need to keep trying to say that? Three guys who hire him are outright bragging about results and you for dinner reason insist on this. Don't hire him and let it go.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
thomasR
View Profile
Inner circle
1020 Posts

Profile of thomasR
Quote:
On Dec 3, 2019, Dannydoyle wrote:
Yea. Don't hire him. I mean really do you need to keep trying to say that? Three guys who hire him are outright bragging about results and you for dinner reason insist on this. Don't hire him and let it go.

Who’s the 3rd?
KC Cameron
View Profile
Inner circle
Raleigh, North Carolina
1885 Posts

Profile of KC Cameron
ThomasR, you are a nice guy, what are you trying to prove? Danny is right. Lay down the bone.
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
20182 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
2 Checkers brothers and KC. If I learned anything in grade school that is 3. But don't let that stop your ranting with no information

Thomas you are not going to use him. But to talk others with successful outcomes into thinking they don't is silly.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
thomasR
View Profile
Inner circle
1020 Posts

Profile of thomasR
Quote:
On Dec 3, 2019, KC Cameron wrote:
ThomasR, you are a nice guy, what are you trying to prove? Danny is right. Lay down the bone.

Why Thanks KC Smile And I was genuinely curious who the 3rd is?
thomasR
View Profile
Inner circle
1020 Posts

Profile of thomasR
Quote:
On Dec 3, 2019, Dannydoyle wrote:
2 Checkers brothers and KC. If I learned anything in grade school that is 3. But don't let that stop your ranting with no information

Thomas you are not going to use him. But to talk others with successful outcomes into thinking they don't is silly.

Your grade school taught that 1+1 = 3 if 1 has a brother?
I mean that’s silly we are both right. There are 3 people giving him references, but one is the brother of a client so only 2 clients. It’s silly to argue about that... I thought you were actually talking about a 3rd client.

And yeah the website dig was over the line I’ll admit that. My apologies. (Although it is my personal opinion).

Other than that I asked KC if he spoke with other coaches... seems like a reasonable question to ask.
Mindpro
View Profile
Inner circle
9823 Posts

Profile of Mindpro
This is hilarious! For the longest time guys here would say I had no coaching students or what could I possibly teach that isn't available anywhere else or, of course, "then why don't any of them speak up and share their experiences?" This is a prime example of why (among many other reasons.) Yet, then one or two or more do decide to share their private experiences here publicly, now that is still not enough. Again, hilarious!

There have been many more on the Café who have been successful students and clients if you choose to look outside of Tricky Business that have also posted their experiences. I don't tell them to or tell them not to, it's up to them, but this is exactly why many choose not to. You simply can't please some of the naysayers or skeptics here.

I myself wouldn't share my experience here for different reasons, but even when they do they get questioned as to why even after telling of their great experiences. Cafécheckers, for example, has done more in this first 6 months of being full-time than most do in their first 5-10 years. He has openly said, repeatedly, he has learned and applied more from our coaching than he has from his college degree. KC is kicking **s after just a couple of sessions. Results can happen quite quickly once one commits to their efforts and the program.

What I have always found funny is the ones that truly need coaching or consulting or could truly benefit from it the most are the ones who always oppose it, are the most skeptic, and outspoken the most against it.

Again, the results speak for themselves, that's all that needs to be said. Lives change, careers change, financial situations and lifestyles change, and the results are all that matter.

This thread was started for others to share their coaching experiences with any coach they may have chosen to work with, and the OPs journey himself with working with me. I know what coaches are out there, I know what they know and teach, and I know my content is unlike any others and doesn't exist elsewhere. I know that they teach their limited content of what they've done, and I've yet to meet one that coaches and operates from an industry perspective (because they can't) - plain and simple. I also know that those that have employed these other "coaches," have often been disappointed and felt limited and come to me for their true results.

thomasR can feel however he wants, it really doesn't matter to those sharing here.

The website dig also doesn't bother me other than it shows how people think what they see and find on Google is real, as it appears information. Then they start thinking they know something (they made up in their own mind from assumptions) that they really don't know. Worse yet, as we have seen here before, they start to share that false information with others here by PM or FB groups thinking they know something others don't or they have discovered some secret information. It is hilarious. It is also how a couple of guys we can think back on here have gotten banned over. By the way, if thomasR really would like to know about it PM me as I am happy to explain. Do you really think I'd use that domain that no one could ever spell correcty?
thomasR
View Profile
Inner circle
1020 Posts

Profile of thomasR
“Yet, then one or two or more do decide to share their private experiences here publicly, now that is still not enough. Again, hilarious! “

Who said it wasn’t enough. Danny said “three guys that hire him” and I asked who the third was?

“He has openly said, repeatedly, he has learned and applied more from our coaching than he has from his college degree.”

I don’t doubt that.
Gerry Walkowski
View Profile
Inner circle
1423 Posts

Profile of Gerry Walkowski
I will NOT name names, but I personally know a magician who consulted with Mindpro (and it's none of the names listed above) and he was more than pleased with the advice and suggestions he received.

Just saying.

Gerry
jonnyboy
View Profile
Inner circle
San Diego
1018 Posts

Profile of jonnyboy
I am copying most of this text from a post I wrote in Inner Thoughts, as one more person who has been helped immeasurably by Mindpro’s coaching. I have no ax to grind with anyone here, and just want to let you know my experiences with Mindpro. I’ve been a long time MindVention attendee, and was excited to learn that Mindpro would be giving a lecture and having a more intensive seminar as well. While many at MV desire only the traditional lectures that teach tricks and sell the lecturer’s products, I appreciated Danny trying to incorporate more business related lectures into the mix. I felt that these would be helpful to pros and semi-pros looking to increase their business. That year, Mindpro was one of a number whose lectures were more in this area. Those who wanted more trick lectures to learn things to fool their friends and family were probably disappointed that year, and probably gave lukewarm reviews. I don’t think those who wanted more professional advice were disappointed. Mindpro’s Lecture was necessarily truncated in terms of information. You can see from his lengthy posts that he has a lot of information to provide, which he offers freely here. I had never met him before his lecture, but signed up for his seminar following MindVention, along with some other MV attendees. That seminar was excellent, with detailed information and question and answer sessions where we asked direct questions regarding our particular issues, and received helpful suggestions and direction. He provided a well-written notebook that went into greater depth on many important topics regarding the entertainment business, with very practical advice.

When I returned from MV, I followed up with Mindpro and we started a coaching relationship. (I personally know a number of other performers who were coached by Mindpro). Before becoming a full-time mentalist, I was a partner for 28 years at some of the largest law firms in the country. You can’t survive in that environment without a pretty good BS meter. During our coaching sessions, Mindpro consistently gave excellent advice, pointing out things that only years of experience in the entertainment industry would have taught. His wide range of experience was helpful in so many ways, rather than being a detriment. He was able to give me in-depth advice on my sound system, for example. How many business generation coaches can do that? I know he performed in my neck of the woods, as he knows the area and is very conversant with it. No BS there. During our coaching relationship, he helped me on many topics, providing detailed video advice (including second by second editing suggestions), theater purchase advice, promotions, stage presence, routining, mailings, business areas and much more.

I have now been able to procure a weekly show at a 280 seat theater in my area. Mindpro’s coaching has brought me from a neophyte performer to having a weekly show, as well as my booked shows. We’ve stopped the official coaching relationship, but Mindpro has been very kind and generous in continuing to respond to my occasional queries regarding certain aspects, including how to sell tickets to my theater show. Yes, I have a long way to go to get where I want to be, but I’m on a path to where I want to be, and I’m another one of those that Mindpro has helped to define that path.
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
20182 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
OK I can hear Thomas now. "But there aren't 6 people who posted he helped them".

Like KC said Thomas put the bone down. Or do you want to convince every student he ever had they as would be better without a coach?
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
thomasR
View Profile
Inner circle
1020 Posts

Profile of thomasR
??? Danny... literally all I said was “who’s the third?” When you said “three people that hired him in this thread”

I’m not trying to convince anyone of anything!
KC Cameron
View Profile
Inner circle
Raleigh, North Carolina
1885 Posts

Profile of KC Cameron
Look at Gerry Walkowski's post for the 3rd.
KC Cameron
View Profile
Inner circle
Raleigh, North Carolina
1885 Posts

Profile of KC Cameron
thomasR
View Profile
Inner circle
1020 Posts

Profile of thomasR
Quote:
On Dec 4, 2019, KC Cameron wrote:

Are you serious? Gerry posted that after Danny’s post. And yes there are now more testimonials.... I was never questioning the number of clients mindpro has.
I’m sure he has non-magician clients as well! (Gasp! Is there such a thing!!!!).
KC Cameron
View Profile
Inner circle
Raleigh, North Carolina
1885 Posts

Profile of KC Cameron
What exactly do you want or trying to prove? You are coming off as someone who just likes to argue.
thomasR
View Profile
Inner circle
1020 Posts

Profile of thomasR
Quote:
On Dec 4, 2019, KC Cameron wrote:
What exactly do you want or trying to prove? You are coming off as someone who just likes to argue.

How so? I was responding to your post?
KC Cameron
View Profile
Inner circle
Raleigh, North Carolina
1885 Posts

Profile of KC Cameron
EXACTLY
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » Coaching (52 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..7..11..15..19..21~22~23~24 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.21 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL