The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All in the cards » » Secret Counting / Gibson's Amazing Location (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

minuscule
View Profile
New user
France
28 Posts

Profile of minuscule
Hello everyboby,

I really love Walter B. Gibson's The Master Card Location (it is in Encyclopedia of Card Tricks, or in Steele's Card Tricks That are Easy to Learn).
I like to know the sources of the tricks that I do and my research led me to the article of Stewart James in Hugard's Monthly (vol.4, No.4, "On the Beam"). In this article, James evokes a tricks sold by Gibson under the name "The Amazing Location". I do not have a trace of this publication, someone would have more information about it (on the date of publication) ? James also talks about a version of Baffle Bursh. Has he published this routine?

More generally all the references concerning the Secret Counting interest me.

Thanks all
Minus
Sixten
View Profile
Inner circle
Floral Park, NY, U.S.A.
4277 Posts

Profile of Sixten
"The Master Card Location" is also included in Mr. Gibson's 'Sixteen Master Card Mysteries', effect #2, published in 1928, if that helps you?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All in the cards » » Secret Counting / Gibson's Amazing Location (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL