The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Geoff William's version of Nelson Ring Move (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

miky
View Profile
Regular user
140 Posts

Profile of miky
I want to learn Geoff William's version of Earl Nelson's finger ring move from Variations. I know it's on the DVD, "Miracles for Mortals vol. 2". I'm wondering if it's also explained in Geoff William's live Penguin lecture. Does anyone know?
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22049 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Here, you can contact Geoff Williams about his products, he would know for sure.

http://gwilliamsmagic.wixsite.com/gwproducts/contact
Vietnam Veteran 1967, Sgt. E-5

Graduate of Chavez College of Prestidigitation and Showmanship

"Magic With A Twist Of Comedy"
Boomer
View Profile
Elite user
San Ramon, CA
418 Posts

Profile of Boomer
Geoff does not discuss any finger ring effects on his Penguin lecture, but he does a great job with some rubber bands, and explains Forklift (IET bands).
(As an aside, I just got some bands and thread from Eddie Raymond, and they're great).

Dave
kotrozo
View Profile
New user
32 Posts

Profile of kotrozo
Miky, it can be found in his lecture notes, "No Adult Supervision", which can be ordered as a pdf download or softbound.
Leo H
View Profile
Inner circle
1047 Posts

Profile of Leo H
That ring vanish is actually Emile Clifton's move that Nelson credits in his book.
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13144 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
Quote:
On Apr 23, 2017, Leo H wrote:
That ring vanish is actually Emile Clifton's move that Nelson credits in his book.

And Earl Nelson refers to it as "Clifton's Ring Move" in his book.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Geoff William's version of Nelson Ring Move (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL