The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Ricky Jay video (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

kid iowa
View Profile
Loyal user
Oklahoma
300 Posts

Profile of kid iowa
I have Ricky Jay and his 52 assistants on video, but have heard on some boards that he does the cups and balls on it. I have watched the whole thing from start to after the credits and no cups and balls. Is there different versions out there? where in the act does he do the cups? Anyone have the version with the cups and balls? thanks
Any man who may be asked in this century what he did to make his life worthwhile...can respond with a good deal of pride and satisfaction, "I served in the United States Navy." J.F.K.
fingerjack
View Profile
Special user
CT, USA
575 Posts

Profile of fingerjack
I taped a version from HBO in 1999, but there was no cups and balls. Hope that info helps (would he really do cups and balls in a card act?)
MAGNAPALM - The World's first psionic magnetic implants that is changing the future of magic http://youtu.be/EDmg2bp_Cas

WASHED AND DRYED - An squeaky clean incredible full deck transformation!
http://fingerjack.wix.com/washedanddryed
fingerjack
View Profile
Special user
CT, USA
575 Posts

Profile of fingerjack
I taped a version from HBO in 1999, but there was no cups and balls. Hope that info helps (would he really do cups and balls in a card act?)
MAGNAPALM - The World's first psionic magnetic implants that is changing the future of magic http://youtu.be/EDmg2bp_Cas

WASHED AND DRYED - An squeaky clean incredible full deck transformation!
http://fingerjack.wix.com/washedanddryed
Billy_zoom
View Profile
New user
53 Posts

Profile of Billy_zoom
If anyone one would be willing to make me a copy of this video I would be very apprecitive or loan me the tape which I would promply return. I would cover all costs and then some. This was the first (and last) time I have ever seen Ricky and was totally amazed. I would love to own the tape. Feel free to email me or post here.

Thanks!
Billy
KC
View Profile
Special user
Utah
571 Posts

Profile of KC
I have a copy of that tape, and there is a cups & balls routine at the end. Send me an e-mail and we can figure something out.

Always awesome

KC
Hengky Ciptanegara
View Profile
Veteran user
Indonesia
389 Posts

Profile of Hengky Ciptanegara
KC,I
s the video still available now?
Where I could find Ricky Jay's video?

Hengky
kou
View Profile
New user
88 Posts

Profile of kou
I would also be interested in getting a copy of the video. If anyone is interested in a trade, please PM me.
Billy_zoom
View Profile
New user
53 Posts

Profile of Billy_zoom
My understanding is that there was never a video released of this performence. Thats why I suggested possibly getting a copy from someone who had taped it. I certainly would not request this of a video that was available commercially, naturally I would just buy it. If I am mistaken, and it is available can someone direct me to where to purchase? If not, is anyone interested in sharing a copy?

Thanks
Billy
Jakanden
View Profile
New user
Jax, Florida (USA)
17 Posts

Profile of Jakanden
I feel left out lol, I have never managed to catch this while on TV (Usually was too broke to afford cable...some things do not change I now see).

I hear its a fairly sweet show. I too would be interested in somewhere that this can be purchased Smile
"For those who believe, no explanation is necessary. For those who do not, none will suffice"

-Dunninger-
Jakanden@stormspire.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Ricky Jay video (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL