The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Society of American Magicians! » » Anyone in San Diego County? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

DannyOcean
View Profile
New user
20 Posts

Profile of DannyOcean
I've recently joined SAM and am really excited about the idea of belonging to an actual community of magicians. I've been self taught and a loner in my pursuit of magic up until very recently. I'm really hoping to meet some fellow magicians near me and exchange thoughts and ideas, but the nearest assembly to me according to the site is in L.A. and meets on Monday nights which doesn't work with my regular work schedule.

Are there any guys that happen to be around San Diego that would be interested in possibly starting a regular group or assembly or even just meet up from time to time? I'm not exactly sure how creating a formal group goes or that trying to take that on as a new member is a good idea.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Society of American Magicians! » » Anyone in San Diego County? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL