The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Cameron Francis Penguin Live 2 -- Impromptu Magic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
6961 Posts

Profile of Cameron Francis
Hey, guys!

Just wanted to let you know that my second Penguin lecture is now available! It aired a coupe of weeks ago and kind of flew under the radar. But, if I may say so myself, it turned out really well and is chock full of terrific impromptu magic! (No set ups and no gimmicks!)

Here are some of the tricks taught:

Cardnection – One of Cameron’s favorite openers. A spectator freely selects a card (really!). The deck is given a few cuts. Another spectator freely touches a card – it is the first spectator’s card!

Oh, No, Not Another Thing! – After fairly losing the four Aces in the deck, they instantly reappear in four different places.

Precursor – A super commercial Ace Assembly.

Over And Out – The Aces cleanly reverse in the deck and then transpose with a selection.

Absorption – Four Jacks “absorb” three selections in a completely baffling manner.

Straight Time – Inversion meets Triumph in one very commercial effect.

Eat Fresh – Inspired by the Buck Twins’ “Subway” effect. But you don’t have to have the skill of Dan or Dave to do it. Lucky you.

Shades of Silver – Chink a chink with only four coins. No extra coins or gimmicks.

Hold That Ghost – A variation of Roy Walton’s Ambitious Ghost with a one-two punch ending.

Reswindled Again – Caleb Wiles’ “Reswindled” reloaded!

Check it out here:

http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/8017
Drtriage
View Profile
Veteran user
My garden fence has
350 Posts

Profile of Drtriage
Anyone seen this?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Cameron Francis Penguin Live 2 -- Impromptu Magic (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL