The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Banachek Penguin Live April 30 2017! (18 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Yuan Moons
View Profile
Veteran user
348 Posts

Profile of Yuan Moons
How is it that Banachek looks no older than the L&L videos. He hasn't aged!
The Urban Entity
View Profile
New user
Itta Bena, MS
100 Posts

Profile of The Urban Entity
Quote:
On May 5, 2017, Sven Rygh wrote:
Quote:
On May 4, 2017, Banachek wrote:
Just correction, did not say Osterlind bends are mine, just the one that was influenced by mine. Osterlind is fantastic and original and has a wealth of information for us all. HOwever maybe you confused that Streblers bends are all mine and also one is Bavli's.

OK
I have never heard about Strebler , but I do have Bavli's great videos, which also is a great inspiration

You never heard about Liquid Metal? If so, that's Morgan's Strebler!
WATCH AWESOME HYPNOSIS VIDEOS: https://www.youtube.com/user/taylormade85/example?sub_confirmation=1

"Pushing The Boundaries of What is Possible With Hypnosis"
The Urban Entity
View Profile
New user
Itta Bena, MS
100 Posts

Profile of The Urban Entity
Quote:
On May 5, 2017, Yuan Moons wrote:
How is it that Banachek looks no older than the L&L videos. He hasn't aged!

Don't let Banachek fool you. He's going around stealing souls! That's his real power, lol.
WATCH AWESOME HYPNOSIS VIDEOS: https://www.youtube.com/user/taylormade85/example?sub_confirmation=1

"Pushing The Boundaries of What is Possible With Hypnosis"
IMAGINACIAN
View Profile
Special user
In Your Thots
558 Posts

Profile of IMAGINACIAN
Anyone serious about mentalism - studying, performing or creating - just cannot afford to miss this one.

But my personal suggestion - DO NOT buy anything else 2 weeks before or 2 weeks after you purchase of Banachek lecture. This one is a mega massive lecture. It took me several sessions to complete watching it and several more to truly digest the content. And I'm not done yet - seriously.

Enormous quality content jam packed into this over 4 hour lecture. Go get it now!
There is no better freedom than choice and no better choice than freedom.
Stunninger
View Profile
Inner circle
2827 Posts

Profile of Stunninger
Just watched this lecture again, I think for the third time now. It's so good. Four and a half hours of gold. Banachek has been performing some of these routines for 40 years, continuing to refine and improve them.

He goes into such depth on each routine and all of the subtleties. The methods taught are all simple. But the subtleties he adds makes them so deceptive. Add to that his incredibly polished and smooth delivery from honing and fine-tuning his routines over decades of performance...and wow...just amazing. As impressive as it gets.

Each time I watch this lecture I learn more. Easily one of the single best mentalism purchases I've ever made. Maybe the best.

Some great Project Alpha stories also during the conversation with Banachek and Dan Harlan after the lecture.
aligator
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
2044 Posts

Profile of aligator
I may have to take a look at this. What were some of the highlights for you Stunninger? What is the most important thing that you have learned from it?
Stunninger
View Profile
Inner circle
2827 Posts

Profile of Stunninger
I'm not exaggerating when I say the entire lecture was one highlight after another. The amount of content presented, and how well it is performed and explained is phenomenal:

Introduction
Unlimited
Phone Book Test
Cheshire Cat
Q and A
Unlimited Explanations
Phone Book Test Explanation
Cheshire Cat (Show)
Brain Games with Explanation
Cheshire Cat Explanation
Yellow Pages Test with Explanation
PK Touches
Lock and Key
Personalizing Your Routine
More PK Touches
PK Touches Explanation
Lock and Key Explanation
Card Roulette
Card Roulette Explanation
Metal Bending
This and That
This and That Explanation
Multiple Selection
Multiple Selection Explanation
Word of Ring
Word of Ring Explanation
Business Card Mentalism
Business Card Mentalism Explanation
Three Envelope Test
Three Envelope Test Explanation
Interview with Dan Harlan
On Disclaimers
Project Alpha
On Skepticism
Banachek, The Movie?
Exposing Peter Popoff

I loved the whole thing. The routines. How Banachek has evolved many of them from earlier programs (PSI Series, for example), literally dozens of insights on the psychology of deception, what to do, when and why...his Q&A, thoughts on billets and peeks, his thinking on disclaimers...and much more. So many powerful lessons.
aligator
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
2044 Posts

Profile of aligator
Thank you for this summary Stunninger.
Banachek
View Profile
V.I.P.
Houston
1086 Posts

Profile of Banachek
Too kind. thank you all. BTW a little background. I was sick as a dog when I did that lecture... WaS NOT SURE I would be able to do it.

Again, thank you all. It will not be for everyone's taste but for I understand that. Nature of what we do when we all try to be different. And that is a very good thing indeed.
In thoughts and Friendship
Banachek
Campus Performer of the Year two years in a row
Year 2000 Campus Novelty Act
PEA Creativity Award Recipient
http://www.banachek.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Banachek Penguin Live April 30 2017! (18 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL