The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Free videos from Cody Fisher (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
toneill
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of toneill
If you have any of Cody's material, you'll definitely want to sign up and watch. Really enjoyed this!
Cody S. Fisher
View Profile
V.I.P.
Austin, Texas
1173 Posts

Profile of Cody S. Fisher
Hey guys...glad you like the video...really tried to offer up some good 'content'...not only for my marketed effects...but also other ideas...anyway I have already started working in the second one and will send it out in a few weeks...

Thanks again for all the feedback...

Cody
To Sign Up For My Members Only FREE Monthly Videos Visit: www.CodyFisher.com/store

Cody's Comedy Confabulation / Silk-2-Egg / Killer Prediction / Tossed Out Deck / Comedy Book Test / Las Vegas Aces / Three Ropes & 1000 Laughs
Marqus
View Profile
Special user
871 Posts

Profile of Marqus
Cody,

I just finished watching your 1st video newsletter & it was well worth the time as it was excellent information!
I have a lot of your stuff & I always found it very entertaining.

I can't wait until the next one. I'm hoping to hear some good marketing info as I am having trouble booking shows.
Thanks
Dr Art
View Profile
Regular user
170 Posts

Profile of Dr Art
There are lots of additional tips for the products that Cody puts out that you should know if you perform them. For those that do not have those effects, this is just plain fun to watch and you will also get good ideas from his tips to use for other effects you do. So it plays across the board whether you perform his material or not. Worth watching for sure.
AJ MAJIC
View Profile
Regular user
175 Posts

Profile of AJ MAJIC
Wheres the 2nd installment? Did you guys get it or
Is it still not done yet? I thought maybe I didn't
Get notified 🤔
Cody S. Fisher
View Profile
V.I.P.
Austin, Texas
1173 Posts

Hey guys...I am working on the 2nd video newsletter right now! Lots of good stuff coming your way...I promise! I plan on keeping this up for a while so don't think this was a one time thing...I have so much more to share. I am leaving for Germany in about 2 weeks so my second newsletter will be before that.

Thanks to everyone for your interest my newsletter project...

Cody S. Fisher
To Sign Up For My Members Only FREE Monthly Videos Visit: www.CodyFisher.com/store

Cody's Comedy Confabulation / Silk-2-Egg / Killer Prediction / Tossed Out Deck / Comedy Book Test / Las Vegas Aces / Three Ropes & 1000 Laughs
Cody S. Fisher
View Profile
V.I.P.
Austin, Texas
1173 Posts

If you are just now subscribing to my newsletter...don't worry...you have not missed out on the first video...when the second video newsletter is sent out you will also have access to the first one!

Cody S. Fisher

mayhem
View Profile
New user
100 Posts

Profile of mayhem
Awesome! Thanks for the update... looking forward to the next one... the first one had some good information.
m.o.pfeil
View Profile
Regular user
157 Posts

Profile of m.o.pfeil
Just subscribed,

thank you sir!
I'd rather be read than (w)ri(gh)t(e)
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
4254 Posts

Profile of videoman
Just wondering what's going on with this, I thought it was going to be an ongoing thing on a semi-regular basis. But haven't heard a thing about it in months.
Is anyone still getting these?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Free videos from Cody Fisher (2 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL