The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » Name of Online App? Help needed! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

vkurchenkov
View Profile
New user
48 Posts

Profile of vkurchenkov
Hi guys. Recently I've seen a performance on Got Talent Russia, wherein magician borrowed a cell phone from a judge, and shortly placed it back onto the table. Then he gave them a free choice to name any card. Card was named, then magician took the phone, immediately turned it over, with the screen facing up, and it appeared that there was a YouTube like page. Then he pressed play button. Video started and with cards spread face down and one card popped out. The card was then turned over and it was the card named by the judge. It must be an online app, cause the trick was done with the borrowed phone. Thanks in advance.
vkurchenkov
View Profile
New user
48 Posts

Profile of vkurchenkov
Basically it looks like an invisible deck trick which is done with a borrowed phone.
Michael Daniels
View Profile
Inner circle
Isle of Man
1609 Posts

Profile of Michael Daniels
PM sent

Mike
MazingMandy
View Profile
Special user
Has tolerated the trolls here for
676 Posts

Profile of MazingMandy
Sounds like Inject to me
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
Skynet will become self-aware in
2871 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Did the video look like this? Smile

P.S. It's not a YouTube like page, it's the real YouTube.
The spectator can pick up the phone ... the magician doesn't have to touch the phone for the reveal.
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
Skynet will become self-aware in
2871 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Here's my performance of the effect:

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » Name of Online App? Help needed! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL