The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Psychokinesis Coin by Nathan Kranzo NOW SHIPPING WORKDWIDE!!! (16 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

 Go to page 1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8 [Next]
Nathan Kranzo
View Profile
V.I.P.
2835 Posts

Profile of Nathan Kranzo
"I'll take two. I know you'll sell out!"

- Joel Tate, Mentalist



The wait is over!!!!!

The Psychokinesis Coins have arrived and they have all shipped worldwide!!!!

https://kranzomagic.myshopify.com/produc......sis-coin

Order yours today!!!!!
check out MINDZILLA VOL. 2!!! Brand New Effects. Instant Downloads. Watch Demo Videos. Click below!!!

KranzoMagic.com
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
11565 Posts

Profile of John C
Cool. made me move just watching the vid. let's see some reviews. start your engines!!
The ULTIMATE Routine Series: rebirth soon!
magicinsight
View Profile
Inner circle
3667 Posts

Profile of magicinsight
Looks great! Just ordered.
“Belief matters more than truth. Every moment, belief in imaginary things alters lives while truth sits unnoticed and waits.”
—Hakim, Loreweaver
tophatter
View Profile
Inner circle
connecticut
2594 Posts

Profile of tophatter
Forget the Voodoo doll a quarter is more practical !
Marc O
View Profile
Special user
The Netherlands
744 Posts

Profile of Marc O
This looks great and with Roy Kueppers making these you can't go wrong.

But will this only be available in US quarter or are other currencies in the making?
cardbiker
View Profile
Inner circle
1070 Posts

Profile of cardbiker
Coin can be borrowed???
magicmike30
View Profile
Special user
745 Posts

Profile of magicmike30
Can I make the pens animate too:)
Mike
Magician, Mentalist, Entertainer.

www.mikebelieve.com
Charlieherbertmagic
View Profile
New user
49 Posts

Profile of Charlieherbertmagic
Looks awesome! Does it work with UK currency and can you really have some change in your hand, get the spectator to name a coin and have that one move?
bowers
View Profile
Inner circle
Oakboro N.C.
6871 Posts

Profile of bowers
Very cool I want one.
Nathan Kranzo
View Profile
V.I.P.
2835 Posts

Profile of Nathan Kranzo
At this point it is only available in US quarter Smile

But other currencies coming soon
check out MINDZILLA VOL. 2!!! Brand New Effects. Instant Downloads. Watch Demo Videos. Click below!!!

KranzoMagic.com
Xiqual
View Profile
Inner circle
Upper left quadrant
4930 Posts

Profile of Xiqual
There's a viagra joke in there somewhere.
James
Still with the Chinese circus Smile
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
11565 Posts

Profile of John C
Quote:
On Apr 11, 2017, Xiqual wrote:
There's a viagra joke in there somewhere.
James


Like the old giant sleeping pill.
The ULTIMATE Routine Series: rebirth soon!
Marc O
View Profile
Special user
The Netherlands
744 Posts

Profile of Marc O
Quote:
On Apr 12, 2017, Nathan Kranzo wrote:
At this point it is only available in US quarter Smile

But other currencies coming soon


Great, thank you!
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
England
7495 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Quote:
On Apr 11, 2017, cardbiker wrote:
Coin can be borrowed???


Yes. It's called a switch.
tedwardo
View Profile
New user
43 Posts

Profile of tedwardo
Quote:
On Apr 12, 2017, pegasus wrote:
Quote:
On Apr 11, 2017, cardbiker wrote:
Coin can be borrowed???


Yes. It's called a switch.


Yeah, okay -- but is it not part of the "magic" lexicon that when you say an object can be "borrowed" that you are truly using THAT EXACT OBJECT to do the magic with? In other words, there are tricks where you do use the exact same object the spectator gives you, even though you may apply a gaff or other "magic" implement to it as you perform the trick. Not trolling or trying to start a huge debate -- but simply trying to clarify how magicians use the term "borrowed object" in a technical fashion.

I do think it can be misleading to infer borrowed object as that could easily make one think any coin could be used when my guess is that this particular trick its limited to the type of gaffed coin sold with this trick.

All that said, it is obvious that any gaffed coin trick could be presented as a borrowed coin trick, provided the spectator has the specific coin that matches the gaffed coin.
Nathan Kranzo
View Profile
V.I.P.
2835 Posts

Profile of Nathan Kranzo
You definitely need to borrow a quarter and switch it if you are going to borrow a coin. Having performed coin bends and coin in bottle routines over the years I have literally borrowed and switched thousands of quarters. Trust me. It's not an issue Smile

If a shuttle pass or switch is not within your skill set that's unfortunate, then the effect is not for you. Keep moving Smile

Luckily because of the way the gimmick is made the switch is basically self working as you don't have to Palm anything

Yes you had actually have to have a little bit of skill and some acting chops to do this. It's not completely self working. But it is very easy
Easy enough that my nine-year-old can do it Smile

You can see a video of him doing it on my Instagram account lol

It is not the same method as the old sleeping pill. Although I love that method!!

This method is over 100 years old.
Old principle applied to a new prop.

The history is explained pretty well in the manuscript.

What you are purchasing is a great gaffe that allows you to do this with a quarter anytime. And the gaffe was created by master craftsman Roy Kueppers so you can't go wrong!!!

https://kranzomagic.myshopify.com/produc......sis-coin
check out MINDZILLA VOL. 2!!! Brand New Effects. Instant Downloads. Watch Demo Videos. Click below!!!

KranzoMagic.com
tonsofquestions
View Profile
Special user
974 Posts

Profile of tonsofquestions
I think the complaint is not that the switch is hard to do, but rather the fact that the ad copy is misleading.

It's a statement about almost any effect that part of it can be borrowed - you can take someone's deck and switch it out for your own, but then the trick isn't really done with a "borrowed" deck.

Your description states "Coin can be borrowed." and I agree that I interpreted it the same way as tedwardo. I also read as "it's their coin that's floating" and likely "it could be signed first."

I don't mind the fact that it uses a gaff or a switch, I just would like it to be clearer about what I should expect.
bowers
View Profile
Inner circle
Oakboro N.C.
6871 Posts

Profile of bowers
Im sure this works like the Voodoo doll.
If so that's great.
Todd
Nathan Kranzo
View Profile
V.I.P.
2835 Posts

Profile of Nathan Kranzo
Quote:
On Apr 12, 2017, tonsofquestions wrote:
I think the complaint is not that the switch is hard to do, but rather the fact that the ad copy is misleading.

It's a statement about almost any effect that part of it can be borrowed - you can take someone's deck and switch it out for your own, but then the trick isn't really done with a "borrowed" deck.

Your description states "Coin can be borrowed." and I agree that I interpreted it the same way as tedwardo. I also read as "it's their coin that's floating" and likely "it could be signed first."

I don't mind the fact that it uses a gaff or a switch, I just would like it to be clearer about what I should expect.



Well I hope I made it clear Smile
check out MINDZILLA VOL. 2!!! Brand New Effects. Instant Downloads. Watch Demo Videos. Click below!!!

KranzoMagic.com
Nathan Kranzo
View Profile
V.I.P.
2835 Posts

Profile of Nathan Kranzo
Psssst. A little secret......

I didn't tell anybody about this but people who ordered the Psychokinesis Coin actually got a FREE BONUS EFFECT!!!

A BORROWED coin stands up and levitates on its own. Then on your command slowly lays down.

Watch it now and learn it for free as a bonus effect with the Psychokinesis Coin!!!

Just click the link. There are four videos. It's the first video that you want to watch!!!!

https://kranzomagic.myshopify.com/produc......sis-coin
check out MINDZILLA VOL. 2!!! Brand New Effects. Instant Downloads. Watch Demo Videos. Click below!!!

KranzoMagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Psychokinesis Coin by Nathan Kranzo NOW SHIPPING WORKDWIDE!!! (16 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL