The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Psychokinesis Coin by Nathan Kranzo NOW SHIPPING WORKDWIDE!!! (16 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8 [Next]
Nathan Kranzo
View Profile
V.I.P.
2835 Posts

Profile of Nathan Kranzo
Quote:
On Apr 21, 2017, hektormagic wrote:
Thank you for the answer, Nathan! Yes, all you wrote looks logical, but do not forget that there are also many magicians outside USA. In Europe we can not borrow a quarter, because here nobody have it in his pocket. So the different currency versions will be good. But in my opinion also the size matter, because I think most magicinas had their tricks with gimmick coins in half-dollar version and the Psycho coin can be good addition.
So if you plan to make a half-dollar version in near future I will wait for it.

There are other people outside of Americans? I did not know that Smile
check out MINDZILLA VOL. 2!!! Brand New Effects. Instant Downloads. Watch Demo Videos. Click below!!!

KranzoMagic.com
Nathan Kranzo
View Profile
V.I.P.
2835 Posts

Profile of Nathan Kranzo
Quote:
On Apr 20, 2017, Magic Life wrote:
@Nathan, If its so cool trick. Why you you didn't give time for trailer. (Please don't mind)

Not sure what you mean? Maybe you missed all of the demo videos on the page?
If you are asking me why I don't have a super highly produced over-hyped Street reaction video........well because that's silly. And not worth my time.

There are several demo videos of me performing the effect here :

https://kranzomagic.myshopify.com/produc......sis-coin
check out MINDZILLA VOL. 2!!! Brand New Effects. Instant Downloads. Watch Demo Videos. Click below!!!

KranzoMagic.com
J-Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
Ridley Park, PA
5294 Posts

Profile of J-Mac
Just ordered, Nate. Looks good! I always appreciate it when you release a good coin effect. Smile

Thanks!

Jim
hektormagic
View Profile
Loyal user
233 Posts

Profile of hektormagic
I also ordered it yesterday, but still do not receive download file for the bonus trick. Is it download video actually or?
Creator of Mental Card, Mystery Calendar, Houdini Spirit Board, UniPeek and eXact ESP.
Find more on my website: http://hektormagic.com/products
Nathan Kranzo
View Profile
V.I.P.
2835 Posts

Profile of Nathan Kranzo
Quote:
On Apr 22, 2017, hektormagic wrote:
I also ordered it yesterday, but still do not receive download file for the bonus trick. Is it download video actually or?

The reason why you didn't receive the download is because.....there is no download Smile

The instructions for the trick that you are referring to are actually in the written instructions that you probably have in your hand Smile

Enjoy!!!

KranzoMagic.com
Nathan Kranzo
View Profile
V.I.P.
2835 Posts

Profile of Nathan Kranzo
Quote:
On Apr 21, 2017, J-Mac wrote:
Just ordered, Nate. Looks good! I always appreciate it when you release a good coin effect. Smile

Thanks!

Jim

Awesome. Thank you so much Jim I appreciate it! Smile Drop me an email if you have any questions Nathankranzo@gmail.com

KranzoMagic.com
Nathan Kranzo
View Profile
V.I.P.
2835 Posts

Profile of Nathan Kranzo
Quote:
On Apr 22, 2017, hektormagic wrote:

I take that back. If you ordered it yesterday then you won't have it yet Smile but in a couple days you'll receive written instructions.

It is not an instant download

Enjoy!!!

KranzoMagic.com
hektormagic
View Profile
Loyal user
233 Posts

Profile of hektormagic
Thanks Nathan. And yes, nobody is not that good magician to teleport a package across the globe for a day Smile
Creator of Mental Card, Mystery Calendar, Houdini Spirit Board, UniPeek and eXact ESP.
Find more on my website: http://hektormagic.com/products
Nathan Kranzo
View Profile
V.I.P.
2835 Posts

Profile of Nathan Kranzo
I am still working on that teleportation trick Smile

Please let me know if you have any questions nathankranzo@gmail.com

KranzoMagic.com
Magic Life
View Profile
New user
84 Posts

Profile of Magic Life
Quote:
On Apr 21, 2017, Nathan Kranzo wrote:
Quote:
On Apr 20, 2017, Magic Life wrote:
@Nathan, If its so cool trick. Why you you didn't give time for trailer. (Please don't mind)

Not sure what you mean? Maybe you missed all of the demo videos on the page?
If you are asking me why I don't have a super highly produced over-hyped Street reaction video........well because that's silly. And not worth my time.

There are several demo videos of me performing the effect here :

https://kranzomagic.myshopify.com/produc......sis-coin

Hi Nathan, I know you for your several past works.
About this coin thing, You are dude man.
Keep going with best.

My pleasure
Magic.
Nathan Kranzo
View Profile
V.I.P.
2835 Posts

Profile of Nathan Kranzo
Magic Life

Thank you so much for the kind words !!! Smile

You will love the Psychokinesis Coin.

Enjoy!!!

KranzoMagic.com
Nathan Kranzo
View Profile
V.I.P.
2835 Posts

Profile of Nathan Kranzo
Here is a great clip of my friend Cody Nottingham performing the "psychokinesis coin"

His idea is brilliant. He performs it on his knee while sitting down to make it even more creepy!!!!!

https://instagram.com/p/BTRlUR2g2nv/

KranzoMagic.com
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13144 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
That looks great!

I never thought of using anything other than the hand for this type effect, Cody's version offers a world of possibilities.

Mine just arrived today, I cannot wait to play with it.
~Cicero
View Profile
Veteran user
397 Posts

Profile of ~Cicero
I don't do much coin work, but the Clutch hat is freakin' sweet! Willing to sell that?

"Fortune Tellers Make a Killing Nowadays!"
Brian
Nathan Kranzo
View Profile
V.I.P.
2835 Posts

Profile of Nathan Kranzo
Quote:
On Apr 24, 2017, Tony Iacoviello wrote:
That looks great!

I never thought of using anything other than the hand for this type effect, Cody's version offers a world of possibilities.

I know I agree Tony Smile

Doing it on a handkerchief are your knee or anything like that really opens up a lot of possibilities Smile

KranzoMagic.com
Nathan Kranzo
View Profile
V.I.P.
2835 Posts

Profile of Nathan Kranzo
Quote:
On Apr 24, 2017, ~Cicero wrote:
I don't do much coin work, but the Clutch hat is freakin' sweet! Willing to sell that?

"Fortune Tellers Make a Killing Nowadays!"

Definitely would not categorize this as "going work" as you don't really have to do anything other than be able to hold your hand flat Smile

Thanks for the clutch comments. They are my favorite band for sure

Seen them at least 30 times

KranzoMagic.com
Nathan Kranzo
View Profile
V.I.P.
2835 Posts

Profile of Nathan Kranzo
Lol

Coin work

Not going work

KranzoMagic.com
Nathan Kranzo
View Profile
V.I.P.
2835 Posts

Profile of Nathan Kranzo
Quote:
On Apr 24, 2017, Tony Iacoviello wrote:
That looks great!

Tony let me know if the Hanky idea works out

KranzoMagic.com
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13144 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
Will do.
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
4664 Posts

Profile of RNK
Got my coin Saturday. Thanks for the quick postage Nate!

I love the PC! Easy to do and a real attention getter IMO. My boys have seen a lot of magic but this really impressed them. Definitely going to have a lot of fun with this.

RNK
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Psychokinesis Coin by Nathan Kranzo NOW SHIPPING WORKDWIDE!!! (16 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.21 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL