The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » CESARAL INTERCEPTOR COMING SOON! (7 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Rudy Sanchez
View Profile
Special user
943 Posts

Profile of Rudy Sanchez
Coming very soon!

CESARAL INTERCEPTOR

Effect: The performer mentions that he posted one week ago on his Facebook wall a prediction.

The performer asks an audience member to inspect a deck of cards, and select one of the cards.

The performer now asks the audience to take out their phones and access his wall and check the posts written one week before the show. They can see a Youtube video with a prediction. In the video the performer predicts the card which has just been selected.

This effect is AUTOMATIC
Hands free for the performer!
Does not require an assistant!
Nothing is FORCED,
Not an APP!
Doesn't have to be playing cards!
Works on Instagram and other sites!

Cesar the creator says "it's the best thing I have invented within the last 10 years" (and he has created some amazing things)!
www.cesaral.com
Sales Manager for Cesaral Magic
Rudy Sanchez
View Profile
Special user
943 Posts

Profile of Rudy Sanchez
Post can be placed on facebook or Instagram months, weeks or days in advance and "likes and comments" that have been left will show on performance day.
www.cesaral.com
D_avid
View Profile
Loyal user
253 Posts

Profile of D_avid
You could do this now, without the trick. Not trying to sound harsh, but what makes this different? If this a physical product or a published routine available as a download or print?
Rudy Sanchez
View Profile
Special user
943 Posts

Profile of Rudy Sanchez
It's a physical product and I would be interested to see if you could do it under the same conditions.
www.cesaral.com
D_avid
View Profile
Loyal user
253 Posts

Profile of D_avid
Sent you a PM. Smile Sounds like something I am looking forward to!
Rudy Sanchez
View Profile
Special user
943 Posts

Profile of Rudy Sanchez
With our method it is hands free and no assistant needed.
www.cesaral.com
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
Recovering Cafe addict with only
10605 Posts

Profile of saysold1
This sounds like Insight combined with Marc Kerstein's Magicwebfx tech.
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme(R) line of premium, made in the USA utility props. https://svenpads.com/
Rudy Sanchez
View Profile
Special user
943 Posts

Profile of Rudy Sanchez
It's not Insight nor possible with Insight and it's not an app.
www.cesaral.com
reignofsound
View Profile
Inner circle
Glasgow, UK
1519 Posts

Profile of reignofsound
Cost?
Rudy Sanchez
View Profile
Special user
943 Posts

Profile of Rudy Sanchez
Price: $795 which includes shipping from Spain
www.cesaral.com
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
10605 Posts

Profile of saysold1
Quote:
On Apr 10, 2017, Rudy Sanchez wrote:

It sure sounds like RFID.
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme(R) line of premium, made in the USA utility props. https://svenpads.com/
Ustaad
View Profile
Inner circle
Iindia - States
5654 Posts

Profile of Ustaad
Quote:

Then what is it Smile Tell us . . . tell us . . . tell us the secret Smile

No! Smile

The idea behind the effect is good and the effect reads nice . . . something on the lines of a Newspaper Prediction but using the web and more versatile. However I personally feel that any effect that uses the web doesn't has the same WOW factor as that done live on a stage/parlor setting.

Just my thoughts . . . continue please! Smile

Smile
MAGIC is a SECRET, without the SECRET, there is no MAGIC.
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke.
PRINCE
View Profile
Inner circle
1448 Posts

Profile of PRINCE
Lee smith and Clive Dancey brought out Social Media magic app which if they continued to support it would have been a really good Facebook prediction app.
But never mind and will be interesting to see what this is all about.
Alwow
View Profile
Special user
Los Angeles
548 Posts

Profile of Alwow
Rudy - anything else you can share about this that helps us understand why this is better than a !@#$e given that <-- this method to a spectator is essentially the same?
"Everything I show you is the truth... And the truth is the loveliest of lies"
D_avid
View Profile
Loyal user
253 Posts

Profile of D_avid
Quote:
On Apr 10, 2017, Ustaad wrote:
Quote:

Then what is it Smile Tell us . . . tell us . . . tell us the secret Smile

No! Smile

The idea behind the effect is good and the effect reads nice . . . something on the lines of a Newspaper Prediction but using the web and more versatile. However I personally feel that any effect that uses the web doesn't has the same WOW factor as that done live on a stage/parlor setting.

Just my thoughts . . . continue please! Smile

Smile

While it may not be as strong, any effect that uses Facebook has the ability to build a fan base. Imagine the potential "Likes" and "Shares".
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
10605 Posts

Profile of saysold1
All quiet now. Zzzzz
PRINCE
View Profile
Inner circle
1448 Posts

Profile of PRINCE
Is the price really $795?
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
3488 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Rudy is right Cesar makes some incredible products of which I own 3 of , however anything involving a phone app or not raises suspicion that it's just something very clever techy based . Think how wonderful wiki test is an I have just seen Marks update so time will tell but the amount of magicians I know who own it but when asked how often they use it the answer is rarely . Hopefully the upgrades will change all that now . I have owned CAM from Cesar which if you read the blurb is incredible and ironically again is not and an app but as your phone is in play it can be called into question but it isn't even using your phone so that's just my experience with technologically people presume it can be done this way and even if they guess wrong it can still diminish the effect imo . However Cesars products are ground breaking expensive but great in the fact not everyone has them and open perceptions is just different class than Insight imho it is like comparing a Ferrari to a Smart car and has never ever failed me and his customer service is superb . Just my 2 cents Tarik 😊
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » CESARAL INTERCEPTOR COMING SOON! (7 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL