The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Pattrick's InStand Mat & Folding Pocket Close Up Mat (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Cody S. Fisher
View Profile
V.I.P.
Austin, Texas
1172 Posts

Profile of Cody S. Fisher
Hey guys,

If you are looking for a great close up mat look no further than www.pattricksmagic.com. I purchased his InStand mat for my InStand table and it is PERFECT! I have have his folding (breast pocket) close up mat...the perfect size for strolling...Highly recommended!

Cody S. Fisher
To Sign Up For My Members Only FREE Monthly Videos Visit: www.CodyFisher.com/store

Cody's Comedy Confabulation / Silk-2-Egg / Killer Prediction / Tossed Out Deck / Comedy Book Test / Las Vegas Aces / Three Ropes & 1000 Laughs
pattrick
View Profile
Loyal user
maumee, ohio
205 Posts

Profile of pattrick
Thanks Cody. I’ll be attending the Motor City Close Up Convention in Detroit area first weekend in November and the TRICS Convention in Charlotte NC second weekend in November 2017 as a dealer if you want to see these in person.
check out www.pattricksmagic.com for the best in close up pads and tables.
yin_howe
View Profile
Special user
Malaysia
728 Posts

Profile of yin_howe
The folding mats are great!
Perfect for chop cups.

https://youtu.be/Q-BQDpCw58o
"Talent without passion is talent wasted.."
pattrick
View Profile
Loyal user
maumee, ohio
205 Posts

Profile of pattrick
Yin Howe, Wow that’s nice. This has been a very popular size and other sizes as well. Thank you for the post. We hav walls just updated the website, added new products and accessories and even a new additional name of www.pattsmatts.com
check out www.pattricksmagic.com for the best in close up pads and tables.
yin_howe
View Profile
Special user
Malaysia
728 Posts

Profile of yin_howe
Quote:
On Oct 9, 2019, pattrick wrote:
Yin Howe, Wow that’s nice. This has been a very popular size and other sizes as well. Thank you for the post. We hav walls just updated the website, added new products and accessories and even a new additional name of www.pattsmatts.com

Glad you liked it Pattrick. Smile
"Talent without passion is talent wasted.."
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Pattrick's InStand Mat & Folding Pocket Close Up Mat (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.37 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL