The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Ambitious Finger - Penguin (5 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Ross W
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1639 Posts

Profile of Ross W
For some reason, it looks like topics on this trick are being deleted. I wonder why? I posted a topic saying that I thought it looked like a knuckle-buster, but did not expose the method (which I don't know for certain, but have a good idea). Another thread has gone the same way.

All v curious.

http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/8301
Author.
Twitter: @rosswelford
www.rosswelford.com
Xcath1
View Profile
Inner circle
2378 Posts

Profile of Xcath1
I bought it, I'm guessing it's pretty much what people think. Take me a while to be able to do it
scott0819
View Profile
Special user
Toronto, Ont.
777 Posts

Profile of scott0819
Well I actually requested my own comment in the last thread be deleted. Not knowing the method, I asked a pointed question about the difficulty. An answer would have constituted exposure I think. Fair enough.
broothal
View Profile
Elite user
Europe
448 Posts

Profile of broothal
I'm crossing my fingers and hoping that this doesn't get deleted as well.
TuneHV
View Profile
Inner circle
New York
1778 Posts

Profile of TuneHV
Quote:
On Apr 12, 2017, broothal wrote:

Pun intended?
David Jonathan
- - - - - - - - - -
SNAPS | You Know | CAANWICH | Fourtunate | Destined | Wrong Turn | Fortuity | Arbitrium | Sovereign Sandwich | RudiMental

More Info: www.davidjonathanmagic.com
scott0819
View Profile
Special user
Toronto, Ont.
777 Posts

Profile of scott0819
Quote:
On Apr 12, 2017, TuneHV wrote:
Quote:
On Apr 12, 2017, broothal wrote:

Pun intended?

HILARIOUS.
tonsofquestions
View Profile
Special user
974 Posts

Profile of tonsofquestions
I find it interesting (strange?) that I can find very few references to Mario Lopez on the Café. His last product (Chinese Tweezers) had several threads, all of which got deleted. A few could be argued about exposure, but I doubt all of them could - and it seems much better to just remove the offending posts.

I saw several threads on Ambitious finger yesterday, and while duplicates should be merged, I agree it's odd that they're all gone.
Nathan Pain
View Profile
Inner circle
iowa
2821 Posts

Profile of Nathan Pain
I for one cannot even do this effect due to some shortcomings in my hands. Pure garbage in my book.

Nathan
Slackerking
View Profile
Special user
612 Posts

Profile of Slackerking
So it's garbage because of your shortcomings? Smh, this place is such a shell of itself these days.
Nathan Pain
View Profile
Inner circle
iowa
2821 Posts

Profile of Nathan Pain
No it's garbage because only people with long monkey fingers can do it.

Nathan
rosariorose9
View Profile
Special user
Kreskin guessed that I had
871 Posts

Profile of rosariorose9
Reminds me of the 'arm twist' illusion which, apparently give MY anatomical shortcomings, I never was able to do! Not dumping on this effect, Slackering, I'm just saying...
Nathan Pain
View Profile
Inner circle
iowa
2821 Posts

Profile of Nathan Pain
Let me rephrase...this is a GREAT trick if you are physically able to do the moves...if you, like me, are not able it would be a waste of 8 bucks.
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13144 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
Quote:
On Apr 12, 2017, Nathan Pain wrote:
Let me rephrase...this is a GREAT trick if you are physically able to do the moves...if you, like me, are not able it would be a waste of 8 bucks.

That is how I feel as well. It looks great, Meir's Finger Fantasies looks great too, but they are our of my reach, so to speak.

I see it is a best seller right now at Penguin. I hope the buyers are young and can enjoy this type of routine.
MeetMagicMike
View Profile
Inner circle
Gainesville Fl
3145 Posts

Profile of MeetMagicMike
Well, you don't actually know it's out of your reach. It's possible that it's fairly easy for some people and might take years for other people (or might never pan out). Same can be said of billiard balls or split fans.

Many people claim they can't palm cards because of the size of their hands. They'll never really know if they don't put the time in.

This trick doesn't excite me enough to want to put that kind of time into it but if it did I would buy it and see what the guy has to say.
Magic Mike

MeetMagicMike.com

I took the Pledge
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Ambitious Finger - Penguin (5 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL