The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Time of Death: A classic Bizarre application of the T.I.D. System (4 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Christopher Taylor
View Profile
V.I.P.
British Columbia Canada
2275 Posts

Profile of Christopher Taylor
The Taylor Index-Decoding System is a revolutionary way of using the Annemann-style pocket index and "Time of Death" is a perfect example of that. The full routine is 6 minutes long but there is a 3 minute sample clip of a performance that give a very clear indication of what happens on the website. Check out the reactions at the moment of revolution, there are priceless: http://taylorimagineering.com/shop/taylo......-system/

All the best,

Christopher
Christopher Taylor

Member P.E.A.

www.taylorimagineering.com

MAKING MENTALISM MORE IMPOSSIBLE
rowdymagi5
View Profile
Inner circle
Virginia
3348 Posts

Profile of rowdymagi5
Very nice
Magical Dimensions
View Profile
Inner circle
5001 Posts

Profile of Magical Dimensions
Yes, very nice...

I can see this being used for the light portion of a Seance.

Ray
Yepski
View Profile
Regular user
174 Posts

Profile of Yepski
I love this effect and purchased Chris Taylor’s time of death kit to accompany his pocket index. This is a great effect and the pocket index is a real close up masterpiece and the best of any pocket index I have ever created, purchased, or played with.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Time of Death: A classic Bizarre application of the T.I.D. System (4 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.23 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL