The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Ten Card Miracle by Ted Karmilovich, LIMITED EDITION (35 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
Eugene Chekhov
View Profile
Elite user
~Magic~
453 Posts

Profile of Eugene Chekhov
+Marc Paul in a live lecture

I got a booklet, and I can say the method is identical. But there are nuances of difference. In general, you can assemble your routine. I'm not going to use it yet - but I think it's a powerful trick for the mentalists.
I love the magic & history of magic! My favorites magicians - Dai Vernon, Max Malini, Fielding West, Michael Finney, Jeff Hobson, Bob Sheets, Nick Lewin, Harry Murphy, Dick Oslund- great showmen of magic!
Eugene_Chekhov@yahoo.com
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12059 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Sounds like some great reviews. How can the creator of the best book test of all time fail? Smile
Jared
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island, USA
1579 Posts

Profile of Jared
I bought this and LOVE it! Ted's thinking on this plot is so darn clever. I particularly liked his idea about jotting down a thought and then ending on this revelation. This will absolutely slay laypersons. I'm very much looking forward to adding this to my parlor show.
Karl M
View Profile
Inner circle
1276 Posts

Profile of Karl M
Mine arived to and I really like it its really clever thinking from him and it isn't very hard to do it so Im defantly going to do it
m.o.pfeil
View Profile
Regular user
167 Posts

Profile of m.o.pfeil
Very good reviews indeed. If it stands with or above Marc Pauls and Roberto Giobbis take on the plot that is very worth while.
I'd rather be read than (w)ri(gh)t(e)
mentalboy
View Profile
New user
38 Posts

Profile of mentalboy
I am so very happy with my purchased of this manuscript, which is just what I was expecting from Ted Karmilovich. Those who are looking for a new and brilliant method must look elsewhere. But I find this to be an advanced masterclass in presentation, and just what I needed. Tossed out deck is being retired and this will be the replacement for me.
Karl M
View Profile
Inner circle
1276 Posts

Profile of Karl M
Ive preformed it now once and got an standing ovation from the room and I think its because of his idea about how to build it up and do bits of some business to make it look really like it is what your doing by reading every bodies minds sonit gets 10 out off 10 from me even though it not cheap its worth it
rjs
View Profile
Loyal user
296 Posts

Profile of rjs
Ken Dyne's Hijacked is similar - but has an extra layer of impossibility in the final phase.
Worth checking out.
Sven Rygh
View Profile
Inner circle
Oslo, Norway.
1945 Posts

Profile of Sven Rygh
Quote:
On Apr 27, 2017, saysold1 wrote:
Yes it can be done blindfolded - with a borrowed deck - on a trapeze - in the middle of a fierce winter storm - short sleeves.

No problem.

Smile
MagicallyMe
View Profile
Veteran user
Manhattan Beach, CA
356 Posts

Profile of MagicallyMe
Curious how any of you who have purchased this have dealt with the situation where you have less than 10 people.
If not appropriate for posting, feel free to email me your thoughts. Thanks,

Dan
the Sponge
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta
2776 Posts

Profile of the Sponge
Quote:
On Jul 7, 2017, MagicallyMe wrote:
Curious how any of you who have purchased this have dealt with the situation where you have less than 10 people.

Dan

You do another effect.
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12967 Posts

Profile of John C
Yea, don't do it.
Karl M
View Profile
Inner circle
1276 Posts

Profile of Karl M
Quote:
On Jul 6, 2017, rjs wrote:
Ken Dyne's Hijacked is similar - but has an extra layer of impossibility in the final phase.
Worth checking out.

I bought it and its rubbish compared to my Ted one,it uses loads of gimmicks and d*** s******** so its not even similar at all and he said he come up with it in a day so it not been tested like what teds one has been so I stick with that one what uses a regular deck what can be handed out after,annoyed that I bought the hijack one now
Sven Rygh
View Profile
Inner circle
Oslo, Norway.
1945 Posts

Profile of Sven Rygh
I just received The 10 Card Miracle.

It is absolutely brilliant!
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
Recovering Cafe addict with only
10798 Posts

Profile of saysold1
Yes it is Smile
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme(R) line of aerospace level quality, made in the USA utility props. https://svenpads.com/
leosx1
View Profile
Veteran user
337 Posts

Profile of leosx1
I own it love it and performed it. After the show I got asked : ok very well I don't know how you got to know the 10 chosen ones, but once you knew them, what is special about the prediction of the last one

standing ? as you basically just had to reveal your prediction as last one of the set of 10 ? Good question I thought. Any thoughts on this ?
Eugene Chekhov
View Profile
Elite user
~Magic~
453 Posts

Yes, the question is interesting and requires - deep reflection.
I love the magic & history of magic! My favorites magicians - Dai Vernon, Max Malini, Fielding West, Michael Finney, Jeff Hobson, Bob Sheets, Nick Lewin, Harry Murphy, Dick Oslund- great showmen of magic!
Eugene_Chekhov@yahoo.com
Colin (C.J.)
View Profile
Special user
564 Posts

Profile of Colin (C.J.)
Please take this discussion downstairs chaps.
Eugene Chekhov
View Profile
Elite user
~Magic~
453 Posts

I use my phone - I include a single audio recording - that - I say that I saw the events of tomorrow - and I open the prediction of the last card. This is in a nutshell. I would suggest a few more ideas. Smile Smile
Eugene_Chekhov@yahoo.com
Samuel Catoe
View Profile
Inner circle
South Carolina
1268 Posts

Profile of Samuel Catoe
Quote:
On Jul 7, 2017, MagicallyMe wrote:

Dan

This can be adapted to use with less than ten people.
Author of Illusions of Influence, a treatise on Equivoque.
PM me for details and availability.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Ten Card Miracle by Ted Karmilovich, LIMITED EDITION (35 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL