The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Hot off the Press! » » Bicycle® Conflict Playing Cards (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
3780 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
Hey gang,

Here's something worth your serious consideration...

---

Bicycle® Conflict Playing Cards

Face the conflict head on with the Bicycle® Conflict Playing Cards from Johnny Whaam and Collectable Playing Cards

ABOUT THIS PROJECT...

The "Conflict" design has a broader meaning, it does not represent (only) a crude specific battle or clash with swords between two or more subjects, but the graphic represents a personal, inner conflict each and every one of us deals with all the time, in life. Decisions we make growing up and later in life, developing our own character, simplest things such as...; when I pass by my neighbor (who might not have a kind and warm personality), do I smile and say hello anyway, or do I pretend not to see him, should I be as rude or unpleasent towards him as he's to me(?) More complex and serious stuff we encounter in life brings more tougher decisions, conflicts we have to resolve, more battles to be fought with ourselves, with our own personality; be or don't be, do or don't do, take...or give..

• Printed by USPCC
  • Officially Bicycle® Branded
  • Custom Pips
  • Classic Air-Cushion Finish
  • A Custom Seal

THE BACKS

THE COURTS

THE ACES

THE NUMBERS

THE JOKERS

RISKS AND CHALLENGES

The Bicycle® Conflict Deck has already been approved by USPCC for printing. We expect to receive the the decks by July 2017 and immediately begin shipping to all our backers. We do not anticipate any challenges with this project.

How do we print and ship out rewards so quickly? We have a close relationship with USPCC. They are able to print our designs quickly and we have a state of the art fulfillment center to quickly ship out our backer rewards. With out you, our backers, we could not make this happen. A BIG thank you to Kickstarter and most importantly all of you!

Mike Guistolse

Collectable Playing Cards

---
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Hot off the Press! » » Bicycle® Conflict Playing Cards (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL