The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » ACAAN of Worms (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

TheSecretFire
View Profile
Elite user
412 Posts

Profile of TheSecretFire
Hello.

After many PB&J's, hot chocolate, and 3 sleepless nights of writing, I proudly present: "ACAAN of Worms". This is a collection of 10 ACAAN methods (and similar plots), which I have created and used over the past ten or so years. Here are run-downs of six of the effects contained:

- Predestination - A deck is shuffled by the spectator, and a card is thought of. The participant deals cards until they find the one they thought of. You have predicted the exact position it was found in AND what the card is. No forces involved, and you never touch the deck. Oh, and you can perform this blindfolded.
- True ACAAN - No stooges, forces, trick decks, etc. It requires work, but it's not hard to do, and is entirely hands-off.
- Nature's CAAN - Inspired by the Mandelbrot Set. This is a double prediction effect, which can be used to reveal the Fibonacci Sequence.
- Honest Abe's CAAN - The serial number from their bill determines where their card will be found.
- The "Mess With Magicians" ACAAN - you will fool other magi with this.
- Predicted Summation - A number is created during a trance-state, and a spectator-shuffled deck is shown to reveal summations which match the number.

For the next 3 days, I am offering a "buy this, get 2 of your choice free" sale. After purchase, I'll send you the PDf and ask which two products you'd like.

It can be found here, at the top of the page: http://www.wanderingmagic.com/products

If you have any questions, let me know and I'll get back to you as quick as I can!

In Magic,
Tom Phoenix
TheSecretFire
View Profile
Elite user
412 Posts

Profile of TheSecretFire
Forgot to mention, the PDF also includes instructions for a billet-peeking device, made from a card box.

Sleep is important - so details like that don't get bypassed.

Tom Phoenix
RobertMarsi
View Profile
Loyal user
237 Posts

Profile of RobertMarsi
I just happened to sit down and read through Tom's latest work on the ACAAN plot. Now, of course, there are countless iterations of the ACAAN plot that makes it redundant. However, Tom Phoenix's new work offers fresh new ways of approaching the plot.

"Predicted Summation" is one of those effects I like. As Tom states, it "is powerful, impossible, and non-backtrack-able". It can be presented by a bizarre performer as a spooky effect with the right presentation using automatic writing. You'll just have to check it out yourself to see what I mean.

Also, included is a routine that makes use of a cool peek device, that Tom instructs you how to make. There are some routines he outlines using the peek device.

Overall, you get a manuscript with 10 very powerful ACAAN routines, that can only come from the genius mind of Tom Phoenix! As with any of his works, I highly recommend this!
TheSecretFire
View Profile
Elite user
412 Posts

Profile of TheSecretFire
Whoa, thank you Robert!

Yes, the "Predicted Summation" has two parts to the method: one which is primarily reserved to card magic applications. And the other, well, can be used elsewhere in mentalism and bizarre magic.

Tom Phoenix
Clifford the Red
View Profile
Inner circle
LA, California
1934 Posts

Profile of Clifford the Red
First off, let me just say I love the underground ideas of Tom Phoenix. So I jumped at the chance to read ACAAN of Worms. It goes down the rabbit hole with 10 plots and ACAAN effects that give you a smorgasbord to try, from the sure thing to the risky and miraculous. As usual, Tom also offers clever DIY gimmicks. I am not a card guy but I could see fit to doing several of these so you know they are doable without dexterous fingers, such as I do not have. The writing is clever and will take you quickly and efficiently through the effects. You'll even forgive the one or two puns 😬. So if you'd like to explore some ACAAN effects for your shows, especially ones that are geared more for mentalists than magic tricks, then you're in for a treat, worm-free.
"The universe is full of magical things, waiting for our wits to grow sharper." Eden Philpotts
TheSecretFire
View Profile
Elite user
412 Posts

Profile of TheSecretFire
Quote:
On May 26, 2017, Clifford the Red wrote:
.... You'll even forgive the one or two puns 😬. So if you'd like to explore some ACAAN effects for your shows, especially ones that are geared more for mentalists than magic tricks, then you're in for a treat, worm-free.

But puns are fun... Smile

Tom Phoenix
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » ACAAN of Worms (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL