The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The International Brotherhood of Magicians! » » 71 Year IBM Member turning 90 (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Considering Stopping At Exactly
5313 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
I was asked by a friend to post this to his fellow IBM members thru the Café

"WW II veteran Mack Picknick is turning 90 on May 10th would you send him a birthday card in care of 1853 Virginia via Washington Pennsylvania 15301. Mack has been a member of the International Brotherhood of magicians for 71 years"

I have known him for about 5 years and he is a wealth of magic information and still has some pretty good chops. I can only hope we all make it to 90 and still be doing what we love. Hopefully, he will get enough cards to paper a wall. Thanks.
Cancer Sux - It is time to find a Cure

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
Dan Amos
View Profile
New user
7 Posts

Profile of Dan Amos
Mack is a dear friend. He still performs at our monthly meetings.He had an unbelievable rabbit.Rabbit E Lee would do card effects that won awards.
TrickyRicky
View Profile
Inner circle
TrickyRicky
1653 Posts

Profile of TrickyRicky
This post brings back memories.
Mack Picknick came to a convention back in the late 1960s with Rabbit E Lee, he was a sensation. A card would be selected and shuffled back in the deck which was spread across the table. Rabbit E Lee would stroll up and down the line of cards and eventually picks up the selected card.
I've seen his act many times and he never miss.
Tricky Ricky
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The International Brotherhood of Magicians! » » 71 Year IBM Member turning 90 (3 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL